Random good picture Not show
1. He is a great all-round player.
2. He has been Milan's most consistent player this season.
3. A tennis player needs to have very quick reflexes.
4. She makes a good tennis player.
5. Start by dealing out ten cards to each player.
6. The club were forced to sell their star player.
7. Prince Charles is a keen polo player.
8. Stewart was injured in a collision with another player.
9. The player pitched the ball out of the court.
10. Mary is a gifted but erratic player .
11. The football player dislocated his shoulder.
12. The player dropped the ball through the basket.
13. He's an amazing player to watch.
14. He will shape into an excellent basketball player.
15. Oh no! I've bust his CD player.
16. Good people management and communication skills.Team player.
17. The youngest player scored up an unexpected fifty runs.
18. The player insists that he merely took a cold remedy and not a banned substance.Sentence dictionary
19. When one player behaves disgracefully, it reflects on the whole team.
20. He's an excellent snooker player, but he's never won a major trophy.
21. We need an experienced player who can fiddle away for hours for the country dancing.
22. That player doesn't play fairly; did you see him kick his opponent down?
23. The 16-year-old tennis prodigy is the youngest player ever to reach the Olympic finals.
24. A tennis player shows good anticipation by moving quickly into position.
25. I was a fairly good football player in my youth.
26. It's wise to have an extra video player as a fallback.
27. I lent my CD player to Dave and I haven't got it back yet.
28. We only need one more player for this game - can you persuade your sister to join in?
29. They bandied the ball from player to player while they waited the game to start.
30. It was a remarkable achievement for such a young player.