Random good picture Not show
1. The poet's voiceneed not merely be the record of man , it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure andprevail.
2. She holds the world record in/for the 100 metres.
3. It was a record attendance for a midweek game.
4. No formal record of the marriage now survives.
5. The field includes three world record holders.
6. On sale at record stores now.
7. Her brother runs a record shop in Chester.
8. She mouthed the words as the record played.
9. His record as a show - jumper is unequalled.
10. He made some very disputable claims about his record.
11. There are several gaps in the record.
12. I record all my thoughts in a notebook.
13. Keep a record of everything you spend.
14. They have bettered last month's production record.
15. Last summer was the wettest on record.
16. All the important events are on record.
17. He has a spotless record so far.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. It was the hottest July on record.
19. Store managers are predicting record takings this Christmas.
20. There have been record bankruptcies and remorselessly rising unemployment.
21. Industrial output has reached record levels.
22. His voice does not record well.
23. He is aiming for the 100 metres world record.
24. They kept a record of earthquake disasters.
25. Teachers must keep a record of students' attendances.
26. There is a warp in this record.
27. Have you heard their new record? It's really funky.
28. He set a new lap record.
29. You should keep a record of your expenses.
30. The long-playing record was made defunct by the arrival of the CD.
More similar words: recording, economic recovery, cord, decorum, according, recover, decorate, accord with, correctly, recovery, recommend, according to, recognition, recommendation, around the corner, in accordance with, cor, word, core, order, scorn, score, border, in order, reck, rancor, afford to, in a word, can afford, recall.