Random good picture Not show
1. A site has been chosen for the new school.
2. Armed guards are posted around the site.
3. The workers bulldozed the building site.
4. I picked a sheltered site for the tent.
5. They used to extract iron ore from this site.
6. There are two restaurants on site.
7. That sale precludes further development on this site.
8. The local council has recently acquired the site.
9. The statue was removed to another site.
10. This site has been chosen for the new school.
11. The general tried to locate the enemy's site.
12. The use of heavy machinery has damaged the site.
13. The once-empty site was now covered with buildings.
14. This mountain was the site for a quarry.
15. We got a fix on the missile launching site.
16. The builders were collecting their wages from the site hut.
17. The site is in close proximity to motorways and an airport.
18. It's a logical site for a new supermarket, with the housing development nearby.
19. The house is built on the site of a medieval prison.
20. Building at the site was halted after human remains were unearthed earlier this month.
21. The site for the new factory has not been decided yet.
22. Clearance of the site required the removal of a number of trees.
23. This mountain used to be the site for a quarry.
24. The site must be completely cleared and made safe for children.
25. A new Danish expedition is again excavating the site in annual summer digs.http://sentencedict.com/site.html
26. A local developer is planning to build a supermarket on the site.
27. Local residents have organized a protest against the planned dump site.
28. There are all sorts of activities for kids at the camp site.
29. The area has now been formally designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
30. The spokeswoman said that Nimby attitudes were delaying development of the site.