Random good picture Not show
(1) He has got a superficial wound.
(2) Even a superficial inspection revealed serious flaws.
(3) A superficial injury is not serious.
(4) Their arguments do not withstand the most superficial scrutiny.
(5) Superficial scratches can be easily removed.
(6) The area bears a superficial similarity to south London.
(7) Beauty is superficial, but ugly goes down to the bone.
(8) The book shows a somewhat superficial understanding of the historical context.
(9) You're too superficial to appreciate great literature like this.
(10) The documentary's treatment/analysis of the issues was very superficial.
(11) The driver only received superficial injuries/cuts/wounds.
(12) He only suffered a few superficial flesh wounds.
(13) Women's magazines are often perceived to be superficial.
(14) There's a superficial likeness, but they're really very different.
(15) He's fun to be with, but he's very superficial.
(16) His roommate had been pleasant on a superficial level.
(17) Terry lacks depth - he's a very superficial person.
(18) She escaped with only superficial cuts and bruises.
(19) The guests engaged in superficial chatter.
(20) The 69-year-old clergyman escaped with superficial wounds.
(21) He has a superficial knowledge of this subject.
(22) The other injured man had a superficial stomach wound. Sentencedict.com
(23) All the other girls seemed silly and superficial to Darlene.
(24) When you first meet her, she gives a superficial impression of warmth and friendliness.
(25) Beneath his refined manners and superficial elegance lay something treacherous.
(26) Naturally, such visits can allow only the most superficial understanding of prison life.
(27) Under stress these people will appear to be superficial, over-eager and manipulative.
(28) Despite their superficial similarities, the two novels are in fact very different.
(29) I thought that article was written at a very superficial level.
(30) He now frankly admits that much of his former playboy lifestyle was superficial.
More similar words: official, officially, artificial, beneficial, judicial, judicial review, superfluous, deficit, officious, musician, social, racial, efficient, physician, crucial, special, socially, efficiency, sufficient, politician, technician, specialty, commercial, especially, financial, specialist, specialize, social services, social contract, financial crisis.