Random good picture Not show
(1) The scandal has damaged his credibility as a leader.
(2) The warehouse has been badly damaged by fire.
(3) Harry damaged the saw on a nail.
(4) The front of the car was badly damaged.
(5) The car was too much damaged.
(6) He will receive physiotherapy on his damaged left knee.
(7) His short-term memory was damaged in the accident.
(8) The tractor had been damaged by rough usage.
(9) The nearside wing was damaged in the collision.
(10) Their houses were damaged by the fire.
(11) People have damaged hedges and pushed over walls.
(12) Luckily the museum was not damaged by the earthquake.
(13) The explosion damaged his hearing.
(14) Much to my relief the car was not damaged.
(15) We had to shore up the damaged wall.
(16) The neighbourhood was badly damaged by enemy bombing.
(17) They cannibalized damaged planes for the parts.
(18) The town was severely damaged in the war.
(19) Many buildings were badly damaged during the war.
(20) The use of heavy machinery has damaged the site.
(21) A number of storefronts were damaged in the riots. Sentencedict.com
(22) Heavy lorries have damaged the grass verge.
(23) The damaged airplane plummeted towards the earth.
(24) The front part of the car was damaged.
(25) The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.
(26) The roof of the car was not damaged in the accident.
(27) Compensation for lost or damaged mail will be handled by the postal service.
(28) The main thermo power station in the area has been damaged.
(29) We had to scratch two players from the team because of damaged knee joints.
(30) Doctors are hoping to do a bone graft to repair the damaged bone.