Random good picture Not show
1. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
2. They were in a state of panic.
3. The state of Nevada is largely desert.
4. The governor declared a state of emergency.
5. Is he sound on state education?http://sentencedict.com/state.html
6. He was in a state of permanent depression.
7. She was in a disturbed state of mind.
8. Her mind was in a state of constant turmoil.
9. The picture is in an excellent state of preservation.
10. A report condemned the state of prisoners' cells.
11. The building was in a state of disrepair.
12. Lightning strikes caused scores of fires across the state.
13. Please state your name, address and occupation.
14. He was elected governor of the state of California.
15. He's still in a state of shock.
16. Music can induce a meditative state in the listener.
17. She was in a state of shock.
18. The room was in a state of disorder.
19. Please state your name, age and occupation.
20. This lamentable state of affairs lasted until 1947.
21. Ethiopia was declared a socialist state.
22. The war seemed likely to disrupt the state.
23. The child's clothes were in bad state of repair.
24. I was in a state of euphoria all day.
25. Richter is accused of committing treason against the state.
26. Everything was in a state of disorder.
27. The law applies to schools within the state system.
28. The state death penalty law was nullified in 1977.
29. A state of emergency has been declared.
More similar words: estate, statement, status, statue, statute, statistics, dictate, statistical, devastating, hesitate, facilitate, get at, potato, not at all, at a time, habitat, limitation, invitation, orientation, presentation, confrontation, stare, stand, star, stay, interpretation, implementation, transportation, representation, representative.