Similar words: perilous, kilogram, eulogy, geology, theology, biology, analogy, apology. Meaning: ['trɪlədʒɪ] n. a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme.
Random good picture Not show
1. Say a trilogy about magic, the power of words.
2. Coppola was also the director of "The Godfather" trilogy.
3. A fantasy trilogy, that's what you said.
4. The Trilogy helped create this new man of labor, who is more or less a paralegal.
5. The trilogy will include previously unreleased footage as well as new visual effects and an enhanced soundtrack.
6. From this trilogy of cases the modem approach to the interpretation of exemption clauses has emerged.
7. The other two works in the Volkogonov trilogy, on Lenin and Trotsky were later published by HarperCollins.
8. The trilogy represents raft, shelter and spires and moves from dusk through night to dawn.
9. Without actually wrecking the trilogy, Foundation's Edge is vaguely anticlimactic. 010: Odyssey Two is more colourful.
10. Like Dos Passos he did write a trilogy.
11. An Semiotic Trilogy , Sunbow Art Gallery, Shanghai[sentencedict.com], 2007.
12. You really want to watch the entire Blade trilogy?
13. In the trilogy, I've been working with these characters for two years.
14. Space Trilogy. C. S. Lewis. A Mars rampant with life. A water-covered Venus populated with floating, living islands. An Earth where King Arthur fights corporate Britain.
15. Space Trilogy. C. S. Lewis. A Mars rampant with life. A water-covered Venus p.
16. Space Trilogy. C. S. Lewis. A Mars rampant with life. A water-covered Venus pop.
17. Stone is filming the final instalment of his Vietnam trilogy.
18. In fact, the dance-opera is the last of what he thinks of as a Cocteau trilogy.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Eno describes David's first adventure into the world of cybernetics and the making of their trilogy of albums.
20. I think a writer who's as much in love with words as you are has a trilogy in him.
21. This must be particularly pleasing for Glass as he's wanted to put Peake's fantasy trilogy on stage for some time.
22. Language and the nature of narrative imagination thus become central subjects of the trilogy.
23. Now, in fairness I must add that organized labor, or most of it, wanted the Steelworkers Trilogy.
24. Some years ago now, a famous Methodist scholar, Vincent Taylor, wrote a trilogy on the atonement.
25. Sam Shepard is considered to be the most influential American dramatist at the present age, and his family trilogy, The Curse of the Starving Class, Buried Child and True West are his masterpieces.
26. THE warmongering orcs depicted in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy are evil, unpleasant creatures that leave death and destruction in their wake.
27. The Oresteia of Aeschylus is the author's only complete surviving trilogy, and includes the plays "Agamemnon, " "The Libation Bearers, " and "The Eumenides."
28. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of interventional therapy for trilogy fallot in children.
29. Rebuilding our national memory is the original drive for writing the trilogy.
30. When we last saw him, the older Bilbo Baggins was returning from his travels in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and was played by Ian Holm.
More similar words: perilous, kilogram, eulogy, geology, theology, biology, analogy, apology, etiology, ideology, etymology, seismology, entomology, herpetology, psychology, technology, dendrology, chronology, methodology, ornithology, neurobiology, microbiology, anthropology, epistemology, pilot, bailout, bail out, peril, kilometer, drill.