Random good picture Not show
1. You must learn to control your temper.
2. He couldn't govern his temper.
3. He has a bad temper.
4. She has a real temper.
5. She broke the plates in a fit of temper.
6. You should govern your temper.
7. He's got a helluva temper.
8. He loses his temper very easily.
9. He has a short temper.
10. His bad temper was aggravated by his headache.
11. She's a real lady never loses her temper.
12. He's in a temper today.
13. He loses his temper quickly.
14. He had a temper and could be nasty.
15. He must learn to control his temper.
16. He was a man of the most equable temper.
17. I got quite frightened when he lost his temper.sentencedict.com
18. I was in a raging temper.
19. She has a naturally sweet temper.
20. He has a quick temper.
21. He dashed a cup down in a temper.
22. He tried in vain to bring his temper under control.
23. The child remained under the table in a temper until his father came home.
24. She loses her temper at / on the slightest provocation.
25. I'm having extreme difficulty in not losing my temper with her.
26. Father is in a bad temper(sentencedict.com), but let him sleep it off.
27. His boozing, arrogance, and hair-trigger temper have often led him into ugly nightclub brawls.
28. Try to avoid losing your temper if at all possible .
29. be given to sth / to doing sth to do sth often or regularly: She's much given to outbursts of temper.
30. He's been sent on an anger management course to help him control his temper.
More similar words: tempera, tempest, temperature, intemperate, tempestuous, temperamental, tempt, temple, emperor, tempura, attempt, contempt, temporal, temporary, contemplate, temporarily, contretemps, contemptuous, contemporary, caveat emptor, self-contempt, contemptuously, extemporaneous, item, stem, compel, impel, hamper, whimper, system.