Random good picture Not show
1. The maximum and minimum radiation dose to the rectum was calculated in the plane of the planning slice for each patient.
2. The rectum, sigmoid colon, and terminal ileum seem to be particularly at risk from pelvic radiotherapy.
3. The rectum was the commonest site of benign strictures, 68% in our study, as in others.
4. Composed of caecum, colon and rectum.
5. Do you want my cock up your rectum?
6. Colonitis and rectum cancer have what symptom respectively, relative?
7. Note lacerations of cervix vagina rectum perineum.
8. Is rectum cancer inchoate must appear blood?
9. Hard plastic enema tips can perforate the rectum.
10. Are liver disease and rectum cancer relative?
11. The recommit after rectum cancer surgery. What to mean?
12. The rectum and sigmoid colon are at the bottom extending to the right.
13. The mucosal epithelium of rectum transforms into stratified squamous epithelium abruptly at the end of the rectum. The boundary line between rectum and cloaca was very distinct.
14. The involved parts are rectum, sigmoid, cecum and ascending colon.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. In a few cases, it may be necessary to look at and take samples from the rectum.
16. Cryptosporidium has been detected in the proximal small intestine, the large intestine and the rectum in man.
17. When attempted, a modified Baerman technique is employed using 50 g of faeces from the rectum.
18. Poison ivy is a most unpleasant thing to have in your rectum. 3.
19. Digital rectal examination was performed before insertion of the tube to ensure that the rectum was empty.
20. I shrugged, lifted the tail and pushed the thermometer into the rectum.
21. To avoid contamination with soil nematodes(sentencedict.com), samples should be obtained from the rectum.
22. One other patient withdrew from the trial because of development of a painful rectum during radiotherapy.
23. We used a perfusion system where segments of the sigmoid colon and rectum were isolated.
24. A manual examination has revealed a mass in his rectum.
25. Colonoscopy showed over 100 adenomatous polyps, but no carcinoma was found on removal of the colon and rectum.
26. Discussion Our results are consistent with observations in man that mucosal proliferation decreases with distance from the ileocaecal valve to the rectum.
27. Calibration of the measuring system was done before the insertion of the probe into the rectum.
28. He suggested I violently introduce a turnip up my rectum because I no longer have the power to hire or fire anybody.
29. The investigators defined the distal bowel as the descending colon, sigmoid colon, and rectum, and they categorized each bowel segment according to the most advanced lesion present.
30. The present invention relates to a fecal management system for collecting fecal matter from the rectum.
More similar words: dictum, lecture, conjecture, architecture, intellectual, erect, intellectually, direct, rectify, correct, directed, director, directly, directing, correctly, rectitude, resurrect, direction, resurrection, in all directions, direct investment, electromagnetic spectrum, tumor, stump, autumn, costume, stumble, erratum, quantum, momentum.