Random good picture Not show
(1) The fingerprint expert was asked to testify at the trial.
(2) The fingerprint expert was unpacking his bag.
(3) The fingerprint on the door was not identifiable.
(4) She left another fingerprint in it.
(5) Morpho supplies fingerprint identification systems worldwide and says it has converted more than 12m fingerprint records.
(6) DNA testing provides a genetic fingerprint that can be extremely accurate.
(7) The Star Wars devices can store your fingerprint on a microchip or electronically check the way you sign your name.
(8) We continued our work until the fingerprint man arrived to dust that dreadful black powder everywhere.
(9) A typewriter was as individual as a fingerprint, or a set of teeth(sentencedict.com), or a gun barrel scoring a bullet.
(10) The magnetite in our brains can a detectable fingerprint.
(11) Support Optical or Capacitive Fingerprint sensor.
(12) Objective: To establish HPLC-ELSD fingerprint of Coleus forskohlii.
(13) Fingerprint Pattern Recognition Using Distance Method Algorithm.
(14) Fingerprint matchingincludes feature extraction(sentencedict.com), feature code and minutiae matching.
(15) A Common Genetic Fingerprint in Leprosy and Crohn's Disease?
(16) ObjectiveTo establish a fingerprint analysis of Origanum vulgare L...
(17) Completely eliminates hard water and fingerprint spotting.
(18) The fingerprint identification has become one of the most popular, convenient and reliable personal authentication technologies due to its uniqueness and invariability.
(19) To establish HPLC fingerprint spectrum of effective components extracted from Sorbus tianschanica Rupr, provide evidential support for its identification character.
(20) Objective : To set up the fingerprint of HPCE for medicinal material Eupolyphaga Steleophaga.
(21) Objective : To establish the fingerprint chromatogram of Compound Renshen Injection ( CRSI ).
(22) When a new fingerprint is found, a first-in first-out (FIFO) strategy is used to allocate space in a limited memory-space to store the new entry.
(23) Nothing on the bodies, except of course as you pointed out his genetic fingerprint.
(24) Absent are the smells of Old Spice, sweat and fingerprint ink of the homicide bureau.
(25) She kept the place looking like a crime scene, right down to the fingerprint dust on the window blinds.
(26) Inverse transform of audio frames are made and combined into audio signal with fingerprint.
(27) Article 4 Specific issues involved in the cases of disputes over the rights to new plant varieties may be appraised by ways of field observation and measurement and genetic fingerprint detection, etc.
(28) Objective : Compare Jiang Magnolia Puerariae from different producing areas by fingerprint of GC.
(29) Through the parameters adjusting, system may achieve certain false acceptance rate and false rejection rate, and can satisfy the basic demand of the field of civilian fingerprint identification.
(30) The results were analyzed by similarity grade calculate method to compare the fingerprint difference of Alpinia officinarum Hance.
More similar words: finger, enterprise, interpret, free enterprise, interpretation, surprising, print, surprisingly, singer, linger, printed, cringe, fringe, harbinger, syringe, spring up, offspring, infringe, stringent, staggering, sprinkling, infringement, surprise, overprotective, surprised, anger, danger, hunger, longer, any longer.