Synonym: home ground. Similar words: rehabilitation, a bit of, a bit of a, hesitate, limitation, facilitate, invitation, prestidigitation. Meaning: ['hæbɪtæt] n. the type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs.
Random good picture Not show
(1) This type of owl prefers a desert habitat.
(2) If the heart has no place where the habitat is wandering.
(3) This creature's natural habitat is the jungle.
(4) The panda's natural habitat is the bamboo forest.
(5) The dolphin's habitat is being rapidly degraded.
(6) This creature's habitat is the jungle.
(7) The marshes provide a rich habitat for water plants.
(8) Development is destroying the animal's native habitat.
(9) In its natural habitat, the hibiscus will grow up to 25ft.
(10) Some animals are in danger because their native habitat is being destroyed.
(11) The moorland is an important habitat for many rare bird species.
(12) The forest provides a habitat for hundreds of species of plants and animals.
(13) To save remaining herds and habitat, the national parks department is planning to cull 2000 elephants.
(14) The grassland is an important habitat for many wild flowers.
(15) The moth's habitat is being destroyed and it has nearly died out.
(16) The polar region is the habitat of the polar bear.
(17) This species has nearly died out because its habitat is being destroyed.
(18) Hunting and habitat loss are the most likely reasons.
(19) Habitat[http://Sentencedict.com], especially if different from mainland.
(20) Jefferson Square is an ambitious departure for Habitat.
(21) The sea turtle's natural habitat has been considerably reduced.
(22) The open sea is also an important habitat.
(23) Is it something in the mucky habitat?
(24) Habitat destruction and overfishing have also taken their toll.
(25) Many species are threatened in the wild due to habitat destruction by man.
(26) The main threat to the survival of these creatures comes from their loss of habitat.
(27) With so many areas of woodland being cut down, a lot of wildlife is losing its natural habitat.
(28) The greatest danger to tigers now is through loss of habitat.
(29) Dry stone walls may appear stark and lifeless, but they provide a valuable habitat for plants and animals.
(30) The severest human impact on the dolphins has been the loss of habitat.
More similar words: rehabilitation, a bit of, a bit of a, hesitate, limitation, facilitate, invitation, prestidigitation, bit by bit, bitch, orbit, rabbit, exhibit, cabin, every bit, prohibit, ambitious, ability, cabinet, exhibition, vital, a big shot, a big deal, guitar, capita, stability, liability, get at, disability, capability.