Random good picture Not show
1. In three other experiments fluid transport in the jejunum was nil.
2. Reconstructive surgery using stomach, colon, or jejunum, with or without oesophagectomy, has been performed to relieve dysphagia.
3. Four specimens were from the jejunum and 11 from terminal ileum or ascending colon.
4. In the upper half of the jejunum they cause a noticeable inflammatory response.
5. In the remaining patient, amyloid deposits of the jejunum were confirmed by intraoperative biopsy specimens.
6. The localization of NADPH-diaphorase(NDP)in the jejunum myenteric plexus of the rat has been studied with light and electron microscope by using NADPH-diaphorase(NDP) histochemical staining method.sentencedict .com
7. The distal duodenum and jejunum remain on the right side of the spine .
8. Multiple diverticulosis of jejunum is often complicated with the duodenal diverticulum, which usually occurs in the proximal and middle section.
9. On day 3 the nematodes reach the small intestine and on days 6-8 an inflammatory response in the jejunum is seen.
10. The Decoction for Regulating the Flow of Qi and Removing Stagnation could enhance spike potential activities in abomasal pyloric antrum, duodenum and jejunum.
11. Objective To evaluate the long-term curative effects of choledochostomy and hepatocholangioplasty through a isolated jejunum passage on hepatolith complicated by stricture.
12. We also guess that CRFR 2 could inhibit effect of jejunum in stress.
13. Objective : To evaluate the efficacy of Qingyitang to acute pancreatitis with trans - jejunum feeding.
14. Pathology revealed air cysts in submucosa and some cases in subserosa. They mainly located at jejunum, ileum[sentencedict.com], cecum and ascending colon.
15. We describe a patient with a double metastasis of HCC to the oral cavity and proximal jejunum who presented with halitosis, abdominal pain, and melena.
16. Methods A catheter was put into main duct before the jejunum was anastomosed with the pancreas.
17. E. stigmosa parasitized mainly in the epithelial cells of jejunum, ileum, ceca, and rectum from middles to tops of villi, and resulted in mild histopathological changes.
18. And then, to observe the effects of Tongfu decoction on serotonin(5?HT), substance P (SP), vasoactive intestinal polypeptides(VIP) in myenteric nerve plexus of duodenum, jejunum of the models.
19. Location of the olulus: The olulus occurs between the proximal jejunum and the distal ileum.
20. Migrating Myoelectric Complex (MMC) were obtained from silver bipolar electrodes implanted in duodenum and jejunum of fasting rats respectively.
21. Conclusion The decrease of substance P in the mesenteric plexus of jejunum by the fatty liver rat model has a relationship with the decrease of movement of intestine.
22. Foreign bodies most commonly become lodged in the stomach because of the inability to pass through the pyloric sphincter , and in the jejunum.
23. Figure 17. The mesenteric cyst with a loop of jejunum.
24. The cells immunoreactive for pancreatic polypeptide (PP) were rarely found in the proventriculus, duodenum and jejunum.
25. The density of 5-HT immunoreactive cells was the highest in rectum, and then in jejunum and duodenum, moderate in ileum and intestinum caecum and the lowest in glandular stomach.
26. Objective : To explore the clinical effect of enteral nutrition with preventive jejunum stoma in abdominal operation.
27. The digestive tracts were divided into cavum oris, esophagus, ventriculus, duodenum, jejunum, ileum , rectum and cloaca.
28. Light microscopic examination and analysis of height of the jejunum and colon villus were performed.
29. The results show that the intestine of Bombina orientalis consists of duodenum, jejunum and large intestine.
30. Objective To establish a pig model of pancreaticoduodenal transplantation with jejunum drainage and portal venous drainage.
More similar words: jejune, unusual, de jure, prejudice, junior, jungle, adjunct, junk mail, rejuvenation, conjunction, number, cruel and unusual punishment, per annum, duodenum, aluminum, monument, numerous, a number of, any number of, magnum opus, supernumerary, innumerable, to the number of, account number, a large number of.