Random good picture Not show
1. She has published a fierce anti-war polemic.
2. He wrote a splendid polemic in my favour.
3. Her speech was memorable for its polemic rather than its substance.
4. He launched into a fierce polemic against the government's policies.
5. Ice Cube is precariously balanced between entertainment and polemic.
6. Still, it all adds up to an interesting polemic.
7. Black polemic therefore stands alone, an unbalanced curiosity.
8. The polemic against resentment runs throughout Nietzsche's writings.
9. The Friedmans' book is a polemic in favour of total economic freedom.
10. Thankfully, we can now continue without the polemic of Chris Woodhead.
11. They now provided Sukarno with a vehicle for polemic and controversy which enabled him to regain a place in the public eye.
12. Essentially, the play is a polemic on the judicial system.
13. Lind has written a polemic, provocative and engaging and infuriating to read, and useful when it blows up old myths.
14. Fumaroli's book is much more than a polemic against the artistic policies of one government.
15. My father's little library consisted chiefly of books polemic divinity, most of which I read.
16. A polemic question is whether such work should be categorized as logistical or organizational research.
17. The New Testament is a polemic book almost from beginning to end.
18. Wherever pentecostalism goes it evokes both joy and anger, gratitude and rejection, polemic 77 and schism.
19. Throughout the 1960s, politicians kept up a rather futile polemic as to whether the General cared about anything except foreign affairs.
20. In other words, it has been incorporated within the parochial confines of party-political polemic.
21. The first third of the book is a sustained polemic against the myth of competitiveness when applied to the nation state.
22. It is infinitely more subtle-an examination of frailties rather than a polemic.
23. And this is not just a generalised and detached polemic against injustice by an educated man.
24. That is why it is sad to see so much bitter polemic springing out of sincere concern.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The book is both a history and a passionate polemic for tolerance.
26. In this section of interior monologue, which have both stylization, but also parody, there is a hidden polemic.
More similar words: polemical, solemn, blemish, solemnly, pole, anemic, solemnity, role model, endemic, pandemic, academic, chemical, epidemic, semicolon, south pole, north pole, napoleon, academically, semiconscious, chemical energy, magnetic pole, biogeochemical cycle, napoleon bonaparte, microeconomics, lemon, element, dilemma, clement, problem, clemency.