Similar words: federal trade commission, commission, commissioned, commissioner, mission, omission, emission, submission. Meaning: [‚diːkə'mɪʃn] v. withdraw from active service.
Random good picture Not show
1. The government has decided to decommission two battleships.
2. HMS Warspite was decommissioned as part of defence cuts.
3. It would cost $300 million to decommission the nuclear installation.
4. We remain open to suggestions on decommissioning.
5. The Good Friday agreement was equivocal on decommissioning of paramilitary weapons.
6. To push them on decommissioning would be to remove any chance of it happening in the foreseeable future.
7. Before the decommissioning and construction of a maintenance facility can occur, however, the Navy must complete an environmental assessment report.
8. We will improve the Governments' decommissioning proposals and appraise, with the industry, effective technical conservation measures.
9. With a nuclear station decommissioning was a lengthy, expensive and potentially hazardous enterprise.
10. In a world where guns are readily available, decommissioning is almost irrelevant, having only a symbolic meaning.
11. The decommissioning of the waste is expected to cost up to E35Om over a 20-year period.
12. " and "Can I decommission this database?"
13. But it could take decades to completely decommission the plant.
14. Decommission the existing crematorium after the satisfactory commissioning of the new one.
15. The Permit Holder shall decommission the Designated Project in accordance with the project descriptions in Part B of this permit.
16. Therefore,[sentencedict.com/decommission.html] the work to decommission platform is necessary in the evening of offshore oil industry.
17. Assist in the decommission of logistics operations, and for close down of warehouse, including stock management.
18. The first was the fact that no full-size commercial reactor had ever been totally decommissioned anywhere in the world to date.
19. The Leander class frigate headed for Portsmouth to be decommissioned after paying a final farewell to Teesside.
20. The weapons issue should therefore be removed from the equation and returned to the Independent International Commission on Decommissioning.
21. It is time to shut nuclear power down, and begin the task of decommissioning Britain's most disastrous experiment.
22. Equally, nobody to whom I have spoken thinks that decommissioning is a magic wand.
23. Its members have been responsible for some of the worst atrocities during the Troubles and bitterly oppose any decommissioning.
24. Ukraine's minister of Emergencies, Victor Baloha, made the announcement as he visited the decommission power station with the head of the UN Development Programme, Helen Clark.
25. Your SDLC process needs to have a clear model for how to deploy new services and new versions of services, in addition to how to decommission existing services.
26. The methodology details the entire life cycle of an IBM AIX system, from planning and deployment, through decommission and reclamation.
27. Migration will always involve building a new queue manager, a logical move of the application and queues to the new queue manager, and the eventual decommission of the old queue manager.
28. A debate is raging over whether Russia will soon decommission its three gigantic Typhoon-class nuclear-powered ballistic-missile submarines.
29. Wipe your phone clean - Don't risk data leaks and embarrassment, Terminator removes all your data so you can sell or decommission your new phone.
30. Document everything and only after above are complete and working properly, schedule decommission of the old system.
More similar words: federal trade commission, commission, commissioned, commissioner, mission, omission, emission, submission, remission, permission, admission, missionary, readmission, transmission, intermission, commissar, commissary, commiseration, fission, abscission, ecological succession, commiserate, missile, missing, submissive, permissible, admissible, submissively, ballistic missile, decision.