Synonym: amaze, astonish, surprise. Similar words: astounded, astounding, eastbound, foundation stone, round and round, underground, stout, count out. Meaning: [ə'staʊnd] v. affect with wonder.
Random good picture Not show
1. Their dark humor never failed to astound him.
2. He used to astound his friends with feats of physical endurance.
3. Turner's business sense continues to astound me.
4. He wants to surpass and astound them by transforming the world.
5. Does not my heat astound you. And my light.
6. A repertoire of tricks will astound the esteemed public.
7. Nothing can astound them.
8. He never fails to astound us with his ability to dunk a basketball backwards without looking.
9. These places continue to astound me every time I step off the plane or train.
10. If we did all the things we are capable of doing[Sentencedict.com], we would literally astound ourselves.
11. She reasoned that if kicking dancers were so popular with audiences, the sight of kicking on pointe would astound them.
12. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. Thomas A. Edison
13. Therefore we have made decisions to about changes that will astound and give you new hope.
14. Eg : If we did all the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
15. Incorporating symbols and places from Teotihuacan mexico and the teachings of the Toltec into the base concepts of the tarot has created an incredible beauty in each card that will truly astound you.
16. His practical grasp of affairs and his energy still astound me.
More similar words: astounded, astounding, eastbound, foundation stone, round and round, underground, stout, count out, as to, so as to, cast off, pastor, castor, bound, mound, round, sound, hound, found, wound, pound, pastoral, astonish, burst out laughing, around, ground, astonished, castor oil, round up, rebound.