Synonym: body, build, figure, form, frame, shape. Similar words: physics, physical, physicist, physician, diaphysis, physically, physiognomy, metaphysical. Meaning: [fɪ'zɪːk] n. 1. constitution of the human body 2. alternative names for the body of a human being.
Random good picture Not show
1. She didn't have the physique to be a dancer.
2. She doesn't have the physique for a dancer.
3. He has the physique of a rugby player.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. He has a very powerful, muscular physique.
5. He had good health and a strong physique.
6. He is magnificent in physique.
7. He doesn't have the physique for such heavy work.
8. The athlete has a powerful physique.
9. His physique was honed to perfection.
10. She has the dancer's finely proportioned physique.
11. She doesn't have the physique to be a dancer.
12. He has the physique and energy of a man half his age.
13. This physique was the foundation for my body - building career.
14. Their energy and physique had been sapped by interbreeding.
15. He has a magnificent physique.
16. He was a tall man with a powerful physique.
17. Finally, you can show off your prefect physique playing beach volleyball.
18. Foods to boost your physique, your intelligence or your psyche are already taking advantage of this legal loophole.
19. He had a football player's physique: big head, thick neck, brawny shoulders, and heavy legs.
20. Their fine physique and smart appearance made a very favourable impression.
21. Rodber has huge potential, however, a great physique, a fair turn of speed and good hands.
22. Amazingly, the contrast between his before and after physique was barely discernible.
23. Sadly, the forty-five-year-old's rotund physique proved too much and he was forced to retire for an early bath.
24. Like inquiry can be active thinking, like exercise can improve physique, like mountain forest can recover one's original simplicity, love alone can study hard, like wind builds muscles.
25. But there are no hard and fast rules about the physique of a racing cyclist.
26. In addition, there are some fringe areas such as clothes, physique and general appearance.
27. There was more, but it was technical jargon about his physique, state of health, last known meal and so on.
28. He wasn't as tall as the marquis, but he had a wiry physique and a sound constitution.
29. In the end, he has lost out on the grounds of inferior physique.
30. Aristotle further maintained that the four elements express themselves in the physique and temperament of the individual.
More similar words: physics, physical, physicist, physician, diaphysis, physically, physiognomy, metaphysical, astrophysics, astrophysicist, physical education, murphy's law, pique, hysteria, clique, unique, hysterics, analysis, boutique, liquid, oblique, antique, liquor, liquefy, hysterical, paralysis, critique, mystique, uniquely, piquant.