Random good picture Not show
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. She's got a nice husky voice - very sexy.
8. His voice was husky with grief.
9. 'There you are,' said a voice behind me.
10. She had the slow, soft voice of a countrywoman.
11. At last,my voice feels like sniffling.
12. Ada stiffened at the sound of his voice.
13. His voice trailed off into silence.
14. People are put off by his strident voice.
15. There was a tinge of sadness in her voice.
16. He answered in a tearful voice.
17. She had a shrill high - pitched voice.
18. This voice came home to them.
19. The audience was enraptured by her beautiful voice.
20. His voice sounded faint and far away.
21. A note of hysteria crept into her voice.
22. She has a loud/quiet/soft voice.
23. Her voice has a pleasant tone.
24. His voice tailed off as he drifted into sleep.
25. It was reassuring to hear John's familiar voice.
26. His voice sounded oddly resonant in the empty room.
27. The pupils replied in one voice.
28. Her voice sounded shaky on the phone.
29. Her voice was tender(sentencedict.com), full of pity.
30. "What about me?" came a plaintive voice.