Random good picture Not show
1. He greeted us in a demonstrative manner.
2. Some people are more demonstrative than others.
3. 'This' and 'that' are demonstrative pronouns.
4. He's very demonstrative: he kissed me on both cheeks.
5. Some children are more demonstrative than others.
6. These figures are demonstrative of our progress.
7. My mother wasn't demonstrative; she never hugged me.
8. We're a very demonstrative family.
9. But how reliable is demonstrative identification?
10. Patrick had not been a demonstrative man.
11. But how reliable is demonstrative identification? Consider the following example.
12. The demonstrative determiners combine with non-deictic terms for spatial organization to yield complex deictic descriptions of location.
13. The verb is longer but unambiguous, a demonstrative moment as the tongue flicks anxiously away from the palate to release the vowel.
14. But as General Grant was neither demonstrative nor communicative, he gave no expression whatever to his feelings.
15. We use the dolls for demonstrative purposes in sessions with young children.
16. A demonstrative is used to refer to a temporal aspect.
17. She's not a very demonstrative person, but her friends are important to her.
18. It was not a demonstrative friendship; they had never kissed, had never indeed touched hands except at that first meeting.
19. Dave's not very demonstrative, but I know he loves me.
20. His parents were never very demonstrative towards him, so he finds it hard to show his own feelings.
21. Demonstrative helianthus is in China wide to cultivate.
22. That is demonstrative of our progress.
23. Demonstrative evidence, well that's demonstration logical argument.
24. We came from the English tradition of not being demonstrative.
25. In the sentence 'This is my brother', 'this' is a demonstrative pronoun.
26. In ` This is my bike', ` this'is a demonstrative pronoun.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Loulou charged up to each new arrival, thumping and hugging in a demonstrative greeting.
28. Peter, who made his fortune in the family wallpaper business, was a generous, demonstrative and easy-going stepfather.
29. A mathematical proof about some property of a triangle does not, Gassendi thinks, give demonstrative understanding of its cause.
30. The oath of office, too, imposed by the legislature, is completely demonstrative of the legislative opinion on this subject.
More similar words: demonstration, demonstrate, demonstrator, remonstrate, remonstrance, administrative, constructive, monstrosity, constrain, constraint, democratic, democratize, constrainedly, democratically, democratic party, stratify, lucrative, narrative, imperative, conservative, cooperative, figurative, decorative, pejorative, prostration, frustration, frustrating, declarative, vituperative, illustration.