Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: Quadruplet pregnancy is an extremely race, curable and high risk pregnancy.
2. Objective:To improve the recognization, diagnosis and treatment of quadruplet pregnancy.
3. Quadruplet villager Zhang Guotai worries about busy all one's life, already made a few girls, son gets married establish line of business.
4. Chin's team then inserted two quadruplet codons into the gene that codes for the common protein calmodulin, and assigned an "unnatural" amino acid to each quadruplet.
5. That the notation of duplet and quadruplet are disunion in the publication, include music theory, textbook, and sheet music.
6. This cascaded quadruplet (CQ) filter consists of 10 resonators and two cross coupling structures that produce two transmission zeros near the band edges.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Then connect them in pairs, CGE, etc. , to complete the quadruplet .
8. The team went on to prove their new genetic code works by assigning two "unnatural" amino acids to their quadruplet codons, and incorporated them into a protein chain.
9. On March 23 last year, Huan Huan delivered her first set of quadruplet ligers.
10. Now that the LH CEG chord is satisfactory, try to switch suddenly from the chord to the quadruplet .
More similar words: quadruple, quadruped, quadrant, quadrangle, scruple, squad, couple, a couple of, cadre, adroit, adrift, persuade, dissuade, upload, uplifted, duplicity, duplicate, drub, drug, drum, duplicitous, drum up, drugged, humdrum, drunken, drunkard, drudgery, drugstore, conundrum, rack and ruin.