Random good picture Not show
(1) Human felicity is produced not so much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen, as by little advantages that occur every day.
(2) They haven't produced any credible evidence for convicting him.
(3) Dread is produced by a powerlessness.
(4) Germany produced enormous quantities of coal, iron and steel.
(5) Most reports are produced on a word processor.
(6) The plant produced a single white bloom.
(7) The boy produced the goods to the right house.
(8) Our cat produced kittens last week.
(9) He produced cogent reasons for the change of policy.
(10) His jokes produced blushes from the ladies.
(11) A butterfly is produced by metamorphosis from a caterpillar.
(12) They produced some fairly conclusive evidence.
(13) The group produced two albums before disappearing into obscurity.
(14) Their strategy produced the desired outcome.
(15) Scientists have produced a new chemical compound.
(16) Pumice is produced in volcanic eruptions.
(17) She produced an initial draft of her plans.
(18) The team produced a creditable performance .
(19) The man produced a ticket from his pocket.
(20) The gallery produced a catalogue of young artists.
(21) To her horror(Sentencedict), the man produced a gun.
(22) The experiment produced some unexpected results.
(23) America produced more cars this year than last year.
(24) Tonnes of waste are produced every year.
(25) He produced a hand-written list of nine men he was supposed to kill.
(26) They produced two reports, neither of which contained any useful suggestions.
(27) The insurance industry has produced its own proposals for universal health care.
(28) This return to realism has produced a revival of interest in a number of artists.
(29) Experience never misleads; what you are missed by is only your judgement, and this misleads you by anticipating results from experience of a kind that is not produced by your experements.
(30) The symbol on the packet is a guarantee that the food has been produced organically.
More similar words: produce, producer, reproduce, introduce, reintroduce, product, producing, productive, production, reproduction, productivity, reproductive, mass production, production cost, sexual reproduction, factors of production, asexual reproduction, gross domestic product, product differentiation, introducing, introduction, introductory, seduce, deduce, reduce, induce, conduce, inducement, prodigy, procedure.