Random good picture Not show
(1) The third class of strategic targets is hardened ICBM bases.
(2) At that time the Atlas ICBM was still in flight testing.
(3) A land mobile RS-12 Topol (SS-25 Sickle) ICBM system moving toward its preset position.
(4) Zhao, who uses the online handle "icbm[sentencedict.com]," said that new cybercrime laws in China could help the country go after the country's increasingly brazen hackers.
(5) The project was finally abandoned in favor of ICBM development.
(6) But by the '60s the ICBM had become routinized as the delivery vehicle for nuclear warheads and everyone realized that super-fast interceptors (and supersonic bombers) were kind of pointless.
(7) These countries could not produce ICBM due to lack of advanced technology.
(8) This is China's first solid fuel ICBM (with a range of about 8,000 kilometers) and roughly equivalent to the U. S. Minuteman I of the 1960s.
(9) The thousands of miles of ICBM cabling are supposed to be monitored automatically through readings of air pressure in the cables that might indicate a break in the line.
(10) The arsenal will include a new-generation(sentencedict.com), multiple-warhead ICBM called the RS-24.
(11) In this photo, a poster purporting to lay out the true size of the USSR's collection of SS-20s, a type of ICBM, is displayed during testimony before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
(12) "Men will become neighbours," he wrote. "Whether they like it or not...The TV satellite is mightier than the ICBM."
(13) Second, foreign assistance will not enable countries to significantly accelerate ICBM development.
(14) Another assumption: A flight test program of 5 years is essential to the development of an ICBM.
(15) If this is the case, the plans represent a fourfold increase in the rate of ICBM deployment.
(16) This Paper describes the error propagation properties of IGS (Inertial Guidance System) for ICBM.
(17) Wuzhai is considerably larger and is likely the primary ICBM test facility.
(18) It stood like the lower half of some early ICBM missile, a vaned cylinder at the center of great ribbon loops of elevated roadway.
(19) His voice was a low soft purr, like the low soft purr made by the opening of an ICBM silo.
(20) The country like US, USSR chocked out program of Ballistic Missile defenses (BMD) – to intercept the opponents attack by ICBM .
(21) We must replace and modernize our forces, and that is why I have decided to proceed with the production and deployment of the new ICBM known as the MX.
(22) Status Offline In a time of war, nuclear weaponry and the development of ICBM technology could overcome the advantages of the heartland complex, which are defensive depth and possession of resources.
(23) Don't use this technique to store anything that's too sensitive to lose, like ICBM launch codes or credit card numbers.
(24) Regardless of whether the projectile was a missile or satellite that failed to reach orbital altitudes, had it been equipped with a nuclear warhead, it would have been a de facto ICBM.
More similar words: atomic bomb.