Random good picture Not show
(1) He was knocked out in the seventh round.
(2) Greg stared down from the seventh floor and began to feel giddy .
(3) It's the seventh today.
(4) I was the seventh child in a family of 11.
(5) Now that he's been promoted he's in seventh heaven.
(6) She was in the seventh heaven of rapture.
(7) I'm planning to leave on the seventh .
(8) The champion knocked Biggs out in the seventh round.
(9) July is the seventh month of the year.
(10) A million people died(sentencedict.com), a seventh of the population.
(11) Since they got married, they've been in seventh heaven.
(12) Our team was/came seventh.
(13) Nicholas Paul Patrick was seventh in the line of succession to the throne.
(14) Following the futuristic The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood's seventh novel, Cat's Eye(sentencedict.com), returns to more familiar territory.
(15) We are located on the seventh floor of the building.
(16) A child fell from the seventh floor of a block of flats.
(17) She is now seventh in line of succession to the throne.
(18) The play is open to all seventh and eighth graders.
(19) He's pulled up from the seventh to the second place.
(20) This is the seventh year in succession that they've won the cup.
(21) Zidane opened the scoring in the seventh minute of the game.
(22) Hamed won the fight in the seventh round.
(23) Mussina finally faltered in the seventh.
(24) He was in seventh heaven, so excited.
(25) His characterless Seventh Symphony won a Lenin prize.
(26) When she has all her grandchildren around her, she's in seventh heaven.
(27) Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven!
(28) Karpov struck back in no uncertain fashion to win the seventh game.
(29) Since the championship began in 1987, they have finished successively in ninth, seventh and fifth position.
(30) He knew how the traffic congested at the junction of Seventh Avenue and Forty - second Street.
More similar words: even though, in the event of, event, eventually, in any event, prevention, severe, several, severely, even, even now, even if, eleven, revenue, even when, invent, venture, invention, inventory, enthrall, convention, intervention, conventional, development, developmental, more often than not, entertainment, sentiment, oven, vendor.