Random good picture Not show
(1) Greg stared down from the seventh floor and began to feel giddy .
(2) He was knocked out in the seventh round.
(3) I was the seventh child in a family of 11.
(4) Now that he's been promoted he's in seventh heaven.
(5) She was in the seventh heaven of rapture.
(6) Nicholas Paul Patrick was seventh in the line of succession to the throne.
(7) Following the futuristic The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood's seventh novel, Cat's Eye(sentencedict.com), returns to more familiar territory.
(8) I'm planning to leave on the seventh .
(9) The champion knocked Biggs out in the seventh round.
(10) July is the seventh month of the year.
(11) We are located on the seventh floor of the building.
(12) A child fell from the seventh floor of a block of flats.
(13) She is now seventh in line of succession to the throne.
(14) The play is open to all seventh and eighth graders.
(15) He's pulled up from the seventh to the second place.
(16) This is the seventh year in succession that they've won the cup.
(17) It's the seventh today.
(18) A million people died(sentencedict.com), a seventh of the population.
(19) Zidane opened the scoring in the seventh minute of the game.
(20) Since they got married, they've been in seventh heaven.
(21) A seventh band covers the spectral region in which heat is emitted by the Earth's surface.
(22) These dramatic increases in the fourth and seventh grades reflect the two milestones in school when work expectations change.
(23) Beethoven's Seventh Symphony, for example, was exciting on the surface but lacked depth.
(24) When she has all her grandchildren around her, she's in seventh heaven.
(25) Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven!
(26) Karpov struck back in no uncertain fashion to win the seventh game.
(27) Since the championship began in 1987, they have finished successively in ninth, seventh and fifth position.
(28) He knew how the traffic congested at the junction of Seventh Avenue and Forty - second Street.
(29) Either way, the transformation of the area where Broadway and Seventh Avenue converge is as remarkable as it is undeniable.
(30) Wong, 25, a two-year starter at Brigham Young, was picked in the seventh round by Miami in 1999.
More similar words: even though, in the event of, event, eventually, in any event, prevention, severe, several, severely, even, even now, even if, eleven, revenue, even when, invent, venture, invention, inventory, enthrall, convention, intervention, conventional, development, developmental, more often than not, entertainment, sentiment, oven, vendor.