Random good picture Not show
1. The government is determined to tackle inflation.
2. It depends how you tackle the problem.
3. He sidestepped the blow/the tackle.
4. They will tackle the committee about this matter.
5. I don't know how to tackle this problem.
6. I think I'll tackle the repairs next weekend.
7. We have gained sufficient experience to tackle this problem.
8. We will tackle this difficult problem.
9. It all depends on how you tackle the problem.
10. Everyone has his problem to tackle.
11. The authorities are taking steps to combat/fight/tackle racism in schools.
12. There is more than one way to tackle the problem.
13. There are several different ways we can tackle this problem.
14. Before trying to tackle his homework he read up the notes he had taken at the lecture.
15. Their captain was sent off for a high tackle on Cooper.
16. Are there any suggestions about how best to tackle the problem?
17. We have to tackle the fundamental cause of the problem.
18. The footballer side-stepped the tackle.
19. Footballers must learn to tackle fearlessly.
20. She will tackle him over the divorce.
21. How do you tackle a task like that?
22. They use the tackle to lift the machine.
23. Fishing tackle is available for hire.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. You're in no condition to tackle the stairs.
25. He can run fast and tackle hard.
26. We must tackle the problem with sympathy and understanding.
27. A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.
28. The policeman brought the thief to the ground with a flying tackle.
29. The President was elected with a clear mandate to tackle violent crime.
30. The President is clearly in a dilemma about/over how to tackle the crisis.