Random good picture Not show
1. It was alleged that the policeman had accepted bribes.
2. It has been alleged that Jack stole the money.
3. In his defense he alleged temporary insanity.
4. Men alleged oath, but is a beautiful lies just.
5. It is alleged that he mistreated the prisoners.
6. The newspaper alleged the mayor's corrupt practices.
7. He is alleged to have mistreated the prisoners.
8. She alleged that there was rampant drug use among the male members of the group.
9. The Minister was alleged to have made disparaging remarks about the rest of the Cabinet.
10. He was jailed for five years as an alleged British spy.
11. It was alleged that he had taken bribes while in office.
12. It is alleged that he gave false information to the tax authorities.
13. Several alleged drug lords are to be put on trial.
14. The Opposition alleged voter intimidation by the army.
15. In her defense Halen alleged temporary insanity.
16. He is currently standing trial for alleged malpractices.
17. The prosecution alleged that he murdered his wife.
18. He alleged illness as the reason for his absence.
19. The accused is alleged to have killed a man.
20. Two alleged collaborators were shot dead by masked activists.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The water is alleged to be polluted with mercury.
22. She never faced trial for her many alleged crimes.
23. They articled his alleged crimes.
24. An alleged Mafia boss was acquitted last night.
25. Her diary contains no reference to the alleged appointment.
26. He alleged that he was verbally abused by other soldiers.
27. They have begun a hunger strike in protest at the alleged beating.
28. Many people in the industry were blacklisted for their alleged communist sympathies.
29. A commission has been set up to enquire into alleged malpractice.
30. He was convicted on the uncorroborated evidence of the alleged victim.
More similar words: allegedly, college, legend, challenged, illegal, allegation, managed, vegetable, engaged in, discouraged, legit, legal, the general public, legacy, legally, alley, elegant, bullet, valley, seller, killer, gallery, collect, skilled, so-called, chilled, legitimate, legislator, all levels, legislative.