Synonym: Eruca sativa, Eruca vesicaria sativa, arugula, garden rocket, projectile, rocket engine, rocket salad, roquette, skyrocket. Similar words: cocked, hockey, bucket, jacket, process, grocery, proceed, dock. Meaning: ['rɑkɪt /'rɒk-] n. 1. any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine 2. a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion 3. erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender 4. propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon 5. sends a firework display high into the sky. v. 1. shoot up abruptly, like a rocket 2. propel with a rocket.
Random good picture Not show
1. They launched a rocket to the planet Venus.
2. Scientists have computed the probable course of the rocket.
3. The rocket was launched from a space research base.
4. The rocket was launched in March 1980.
5. The rocket boosts the astronaut into space.
6. The front portion of the rocket breaks off.
7. The idea took off like a rocket .
8. The rocket travels at phenomenal speed.
9. The rocket launched two communications satellites.
10. The space rocket was launched and went into orbit.
11. The countdown to the rocket launch will begin at 9.00 am.
12. The new rocket was extensively tested and debugged by the army.
13. The rocket is due to lift off at noon on Friday.
14. Interviewing politicians may not be rocket science, but it does matter.
15. The tiny rocket is attached to the spacecraft and is designed to propel it toward Mars.
16. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a rock record.
17. The rocket blasted off at 7.28 p.m.
18. The rocket blasted upward into the sky.
19. The rocket lifted off from its launching pad.
20. A rocket exploded with a blinding flash.
21. A rocket smashed into the side of the building.
22. The rocket ascended into the cloud.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. A rocket blasted a spaceman into space.
24. A rocket was fired at the moon.
25. The rocket pierced through the space.
26. The rocket arced gracefully into the sky.
27. You'll really get a rocket if you're late again!
28. I saw the launch of the rocket yesterday.
29. There was a huge bang as if someone had exploded a rocket outside.
30. One of the hazards of living in those days will include getting conked by spare rocket parts falling from the sky.
More similar words: cocked, hockey, bucket, jacket, process, grocery, proceed, dock, sock, proclaim, procedure, block, shock, knock, stock, processor, processing, knock out, knock off, basket, knock down, market, take to, blanket, basketball, take time, take turns, take the road, marketing, supermarket.