Random good picture Not show
1. He looked down at her sardonically.
2. Some say sardonically that combat pay is good and that one can do quite well out of this war.
3. I am envying him, thought Cameron sardonically.
4. Patrick Parrinder has looked sardonically at this comforting but self-deceiving state of mind.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. That, said the Phoenix prosecuting attorney sardonically, was a story she could sell.
6. He grinned sardonically and bowed towards her.
7. He tries to convey the humour to Phil, but Phil looks at him sardonically and talks of other things.
8. Some women at the University of Vermont, with an undergraduate body that is 55 percent female, sardonically refer to their college town, Burlington, as "Girlington."
9. Tu Wei - yueh noticed them quite clearly as he made his report , and smiled sardonically to himself.
10. He could see her meeting the boy at the door and smiling sardonically.
11. Tu Wei - yueh turned his head to look out of the window and smiled sardonically.
12. Tu Wei - yueh merely drew himself up and smiled sardonically.
More similar words: sardonic, ironically, cynically, pardon, cynical, clinical, technical, comically, mechanical, tyrannical, radically, basically, typically, logically, puritanical, statically, physically, technicality, identically, frantically, hermetically, drastically, politically, cryptically, practically, historically, illogically, fanatically, erratically, pathetically.