Random good picture Not show
1. The children were dressed identically.
2. The twins were dressed identically.
3. The wrongfully convicted prisoner will be treated identically to any other prisoner by prison officers.
4. Today it is identically equipped to the Regular Army and is highly trained in at least one speciality.
5. He is fitted with an identically similar one.
6. Gathers identically after legally establishes, litigant should suitably fulfill.
7. One way of solving this problem is to identically set all usernames and passwords.
8. His wife and his mother-in-law arrived there with identically puffy, aged faces.
9. All workshops & cases sharing will be presented identically in morning and afternoon session.
10. Everybody identically agrees the suggestion that the prize is sent out by mayor.
11. The body must return identically to its original condition when the loads are released.
12. The motion is periodic, which means it occurs identically over and over again.
13. Thus, it has to be done identically in both the encoder and decoder.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The pseudo-code for this program almost identically matches its Scheme implementation.
15. If the two filters are set at identical angles, then the two photons always behave identically.
16. It is only the amount of relief granted that changes, with higher rate taxpayers now treated identically to everyone else.
17. Muir of Ord Mart is no more, but Dingwall serves the purpose almost identically.
18. Cascaded identical sections that meet this criterion are all identically loaded and, therefore, behave identically.
19. When the Kelly twins finally do meet in space next year, crew members are not likely to have any problem telling the 2 identically bald-headed brothers apart.
20. Elise's brother Eric and his partner Michael stood right behind them, dressed identically in white linen shirts and wrap-around sunglasses.
21. The volatile oil of fruit of Amorpha fruticosa L. from different places in Liaoning province as analyzed by capillary GC identically, an GC and UV fingerprint was suggested for the first time.
22. Since a lexical analyzer is actually nothing more than a parser optimized to process data into token streams, Spirit treats both parts of the process virtually identically.
23. The weight of the product can be pre - set identically.
24. British and American English free variants, though phonetically realized identically, are slightly different in graphemic representation, thus resulting in learning difficulty .
25. Cafe Sperl dates from 1880, and is still furnished identically to the day it opened -- from the coat tree to the chairs.
26. And the kind that carries clone website, network nobbler can duplicate everyday a few shop identically to about a hundred very website.
27. The spectral correlation of stationary noise and interference is identically zero.
28. Human when sleep body's direction and Earth's Nabeiji direction is identically beneficial in the health.
29. OLE DB provides unified interfaces to access most data source identically.
More similar words: identical, identical twin, frantically, parenthetically, identification, enthusiastically, statically, identify, identity, politically, drastically, cryptically, fanatically, erratically, pathetically, practically, incidentally, dramatically, aesthetically, grammatically, hypothetically, automatically, residential, systematically, confidential, presidential, euphemistically, confidentiality, comically, radically.