Synonym: crop, harvest, proceeds, production, yield. Similar words: put, put to, put up, put out, input, put on, put off, put in. Meaning: ['aʊtpʊt] n. 1. final product; the things produced 2. production of a certain amount 3. signal that comes out of an electronic system 4. the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time) 5. what is produced in a given time period. v. to create or manufacture a specific amount.
Random good picture Not show
1. The total output is double that of last year.
2. Industrial output has reached record levels.
3. Few composers can match his prolific output.
4. The factory has achieved a steady growth in output.
5. He decided to accelerate his output.
6. The average output of the factory is 20 cars a day.
7. They rated their daily coal output at about 2,100 tons.
8. In spite of the unfavorable weather,the grain output of the farm kept up and even increased a little than last year.
9. Grain output reached a new high in the three years.
10. Output may deviate from the average by as much as 30%.
11. The measures will enable us to double our output of bicycles.
12. Government statistics show the largest drop in industrial output for ten years.
13. Output consists of both exports and sales on the domestic market.
14. The steel output is jumping.
15. Unfortunately[sentencedict.com], this level of output is not sustainable.
16. Her mission was to improve staff morale and output.
17. Output of steel has increased by 5 per cent.
18. Low prices crimped domestic output and foreign imports.
19. The output should be proportional to the input.
20. Manufacturing output has increased by 8%.
21. Output was at a record low.
22. They often understated their coal output.
23. Output is considerably below last month's level.
24. These measures tend to increase the annual output.
25. Output has been drastically reduced.
26. The country exports around 80% of its output.
27. Last year British manufacturing output fell by 14%.
28. Computers can now output data much more quickly.
29. Maintaining quality is incompatible with increasing output.
30. In order to maximize profit the firm would seek to maximize output.
More similar words: put, put to, put up, put out, input, put on, put off, put in, put down, put away, deputy, dispute, computer, put aside, put forward, put across, put up with, put through.