Random good picture Not show
1. Tyrannical Hollywood film moguls ruled their stars'lives.
2. She works for a tyrannical new boss.
3. He was brought up by a cruel and tyrannical father.
4. Like all tyrannical leaders, he demanded unquestioning obedience from his followers.
5. He killed his tyrannical father with a blow to the head.
6. He never asked if she remembered his tyrannical parenting.
7. If you were encountering a tyrannical overlord, what would you do?
8. Some treated their staff in a high-handed and tyrannical way.
9. Lewis was a tyrannical boss who frightened and humiliated his employees.
10. It was this last, clearly tyrannical, action which stirred Anselm to take the only countervailing measure open to him.
11. Thousands of refugees fled the tyrannical regime in search of political freedom.
12. Adrian, the tyrannical waitress in a foreign country, had them all spellbound.
13. You know how inefficient and tyrannical government bureaucracies are.
14. Jie was extremely tyrannical and dissolute.
15. I think you're very harsh and tyrannical.
16. The conductor tends to be tyrannical at concert rehearsals.
17. He is cruel and tyrannical.
18. The people soon reacted against the tyrannical system.
19. She married to get away from her tyrannical mother.
20. No one will like to live in a tyrannical despotism.
21. Yet this same lust for tyrannical conquest is also their greatest weakness.
22. He was just as feared and reviled as his tyrannical parents.
23. In the end she left home just to escape the tyrannical rule of her mother.
24. Some people felt that machines exercised a new kind of tyrannical power over them.
25. Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical. Blaise Pascal
26. Dennis Quaid is the doughty knight, Bowen, battling David Thewlis' tyrannical king.
27. The young composer wanders through a haunted mansion, trying to exorcise the spirits of his tyrannical father and castrating sisters.
28. Placing a child in a day nursery is coercive and tyrannical and a violation of the child's free and natural disposition.sentence dictionary
29. Mohammed Atta and Ayman al-Zawahiri were bred in the tyrannical republic of Hosni Mubarak.Zawahiri, the vengeful Cairene aristocrat, was explicit about that.
30. Emperor of Rome( a. d. 14-37). Chosen by Augustus to be heir to the throne, he was a suspicious, tyrannical ruler.
More similar words: tyranny, tyrant, cynical, clinical, cynically, technical, ironically, mechanical, technicality, mortality rate, fertility rate, planning, annihilate, anniversary, annihilation, per annum, communicate, incommunicado, communicative, communication, excommunicate, radical, comically, ethical, typical, musical, logical, medical, surgical, vertical.