Random good picture Not show
1. Diabetes predisposes patients to infections.
2. Common symptoms of diabetes are weight loss and fatigue.
3. There is no miracle cure for diabetes.
4. She was diagnosed with/as having diabetes.
5. My doctor wants me to be tested for diabetes.
6. He suffered from diabetes and gastric ulcers.
7. In diabetes the body produces insufficient insulin.
8. Some people are genetically predisposed to diabetes.
9. It is now possible to screen babies for diabetes.
10. Diabetes appears to run in families.
11. They tested her for diabetes.
12. Blindness is a common complication of diabetes.
13. She has to have insulin injections for her diabetes.
14. Diabetes is a serious but controllable disease.
15. In case of diabetes(sentencedict.com), physicians advise against the use of sugar.
16. Diabetes is caused by a fault in the insulin production of the body.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Researchers believe that the tendency for diabetes is present at birth.
18. One type of diabetes is an auto-immune disease/disorder that may be triggered by a virus.
19. People suffering from diabetes have to have insulin injections, because they cannot produce their own.
20. The treatment of diabetes reached a significant milestone in the 1970s.
21. This can happen with chronic diabetes or arterial disease.
22. He continued to practice despite his diabetes.
23. Next week: A look at diabetes across the globe.
24. It is possible to develop diabetes in adulthood.
25. Cinnamon chicken salad, out of that diabetes book.
26. Current research shows that diabetes has reached near-epidemic proportions.
27. Chromium supplements were used successfully in the treatment of diabetes .
28. People with high blood pressure are especially vulnerable to diabetes.
29. A report recently published in the American Journal of Epidemiology suggested that smoking increased the risk of developing non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus by more than three times.
30. In the past, about a third of the babies born to women with diabetes were lost.