Random good picture Not show
1. Changes in the patient's condition may make surgery inadvisable.
2. Skiing is inadvisable if you have a weak heart.
3. It was thought highly inadvisable for young women to go there alone.
4. Her condition made surgery inadvisable.
5. It is inadvisable to bring children on this trip.
6. It is inadvisable to generalize from the results of a single experiment.
7. It is inadvisable to have too much sugar in your diet.
8. It is inadvisable to involve more than one contractor on a project.
9. For three days, it was inadvisable to leave the harbour.
10. Strident, overbearing leadership is inadvisable in this political culture.
11. Bad weather made the trip inadvisable at this time.
12. Another group felt that it was inadvisable to change horses in midstream.
13. Most agencies tell their single volunteers it is inadvisable to form relationships with locals or other expats.
14. Therefore, it is inadvisable to extrapolate from those studies to disadvantaged populations.
15. However, it would be inadvisable for revolutionary socialists to base themselves on this unlikely variant.
16. It was therefore inadvisable to conduct statistical tests when missing data from some schools distorted the representativeness of the sample.
17. It's inadvisable to overemphasize this point.
18. Running on the ice is inadvisable.
19. The judge deemed it inadvisable to hear the appeal.
20. The longest call, inadvisable to exceed two generally also hour.
21. The musical play inadvisable to lead into in Sha site museum.
22. All is not lost - old walls appeal to four of the five senses, taste alone being inadvisable.
23. Subsequent additions and amendments to software may be technically possible, but inadvisable because of subsequent upgrade issues.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Eleven years of trapping has demonstrated that it is inadvisable to generalise from two or three years' experience.
25. By now Christmas was fast approaching, and further travel would soon be inadvisable.
26. An overnight use of air conditioner in summer, closely relating with facial paralysis, is inadvisable.
27. This working method, which is related to that used especially for running movements, is inadvisable.
28. Generally, longer periods of sitting in tight cross - legged or kneeling postures are inadvisable.
29. Applying mosquito coil incense to household use relating to infant brain development is inadvisable.
30. Upvaluation of the exchange rate of the RMB is inadvisable.
More similar words: advisable, disabled, advise, adviser, advised, in advance, in advance of, inadvertent, inadvertently, usable, unusable, reusable, opposable, impassable, disposable, dispensable, inexcusable, indispensable, disposable income, disagreeable, definable, examinable, attainable, abominable, inalienable, indefinable, sustainable, vis-a-vis, unattainable, interminable.