Random good picture Not show
1. Technology has had an irreversible impact on society.
2. Fossil fuels have caused irreversible damage to the environment.
3. A careless word, can cause an irreversible results.
4. She could suffer irreversible brain damage if she is not treated within seven days.
5. Smoking has caused irreversible damage to his lungs.
6. He suffered irreversible brain damage in the crash.
7. Miller is in an irreversible coma.
8. South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.
9. The decision is irreversible.
10. New technology has brought about irreversible changes in society.
11. Much of this simplification may be irreversible.
12. This has done severe, irreversible damage to our identity.
13. The gift is an irreversible transfer from ourselves to the second selves.
14. As a consequence some have suffered irreversible damage to their health.
15. Among the drugs that may cause irreversible injury to the vestibular hair cells are streptomycin, neomycin, and gentamicin.
16. Fundamental and irreversible changes ought only to be imposed, if at all, in the light of an unmistakable national consensus.
17. No irreversible ECG changes were seen, although pressure symptoms occurred in 4.4%.
18. Embourgeoisement was irreversible; and the new bourgeois Britain could be governed successfully only through a bourgeois state.
19. Prolonged fixation often lead to irreversible damage as muscles atrophied.
20. In life, we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
21. There was nothing the doctors could do to give me back the use of my legs. The paralysis was complete and irreversible.
22. The process of political change in South Africa has reached the stage where it is irreversible.
23. She had been in what doctors described as an irreversible vegetative state for five years.
24. However, he mistook certain war-time conditions in the main belligerent states as being irreversible changes.
25. We are looking forward to expert advice in your column before we do ourselves irreversible brain damage.
26. The consensus among scientists is that global warming is irreversible.
27. Two studies have found that even moderate use of Ecstasy and cocaine can have serious,(sentencedict.com) irreversible mental or physical side effects.
28. Although we know intellectually that the statusquo can not be maintained for ever, we feel profoundly disturbed when irreversible change actually happens.
29. Because the flight from the traditional mainframe is now irreversible, and the central repository of the future will be something new.
30. An agreement signed by presidents Clinton and Yeltsin in January 1994 to consider steps to make arms reduction irreversible has gone nowhere.
More similar words: irreverent, submersible, irreverence, irrepressible, irresponsible, ever since, irreducible, irrevocable, reverse, reversal, irresistible, irrecoverable, irrevocably, version, visible, risible, revere, for ever, revert, aversion, feasible, sensible, possible, diversify, oversight, adversity, perversion, diversity, inversion, subversion.