Random good picture Not show
1. I glued a piece of wood on to the metal.
2. He glued the cover to the book.
3. The sheets are glued together with strong adhesive.
4. He glued it to the table.
5. Sarah was glued to the spot, terrified by the scene in front of her.
6. She glued the label onto the box.
7. The box has been glued on.
8. She glued the two pieces of cardboard together.
9. He is glued to the television.
10. We were glued to the television watching the election results come in.
11. Someone's glued this coin to the table!
12. Millions of viewers will be glued to their sets for this match.
13. The carpenter glued two pieces of wood together.
14. She stood glued to the radio[http://sentencedict.com], heedless of the ordered bustle about her.
15. Make sure the stamp is properly glued to the envelope.
16. He was glued to the TV when the Olympics were on.
17. Make sure the edges are glued down.
18. Winifred sat with her eyes glued to the television screen.
19. He glued down the corner of the paper.
20. We were glued to our chairs, listening intently to every word.
21. He glued himself to his book.
22. She glued her boss's cup and saucer together as a practical joke.
23. They are all glued to the Olympic Games.
24. I just stood there, glued to the spot.
25. The boy glued the handle onto the cup.
26. It's been glued back together so well you can hardly see the join.
27. Check that you have glued everything in place properly.
28. Her eyes were glued to the screen .
29. He shouted at her to run, but she just stood there, glued to the spot.
30. I can't get the cover off this box; it's been glued on.
More similar words: glut, glum, glutton, gluttonous, aqueduct, subdued, plagued, rescued, continued, intrigued, discontinued, clue, blue, value, fluent, fluency, affluent, effluent, blue-chip, a blue moon, influence, affluence, face value, influenza, blueberry, effluence, out of the blue, confluence, undervalue, black and blue.