Random good picture Not show
1. He glued the cover to the book.
2. The sheets are glued together with strong adhesive.
3. He glued it to the table.
4. I glued a piece of wood on to the metal.
5. She glued the label onto the box.
6. The box has been glued on.
7. She glued the two pieces of cardboard together.
8. He is glued to the television.
9. Someone's glued this coin to the table!
10. The carpenter glued two pieces of wood together.
11. Make sure the edges are glued down.
12. He glued down the corner of the paper.
13. He glued himself to his book.
14. They are all glued to the Olympic Games.
15. I just stood there[http://sentencedict.com], glued to the spot.
16. The boy glued the handle onto the cup.
17. Check that you have glued everything in place properly.
18. Her eyes were glued to the screen .
19. He spends every evening glued to the TV.
20. Sarah was glued to the spot,(sentencedict.com) terrified by the scene in front of her.
21. We were glued to the television watching the election results come in.
22. Millions of viewers will be glued to their sets for this match.
23. She stood glued to the radio, heedless of the ordered bustle about her.
24. Make sure the stamp is properly glued to the envelope.
25. He was glued to the TV when the Olympics were on.
26. Winifred sat with her eyes glued to the television screen.
27. We were glued to our chairs, listening intently to every word.
28. She glued her boss's cup and saucer together as a practical joke.
29. He shouted at her to run, but she just stood there, glued to the spot.
30. I can't get the cover off this box; it's been glued on.
More similar words: glut, glum, glutton, gluttonous, aqueduct, subdued, plagued, rescued, continued, intrigued, discontinued, clue, blue, value, fluent, fluency, affluent, effluent, blue-chip, a blue moon, influence, affluence, face value, influenza, blueberry, effluence, out of the blue, confluence, undervalue, black and blue.