Random good picture Not show
(1) Every part on the new models is interchangeable with those on the original.
(2) The two words are virtually interchangeable .
(3) Matter and energy are equal and interchangeable.
(4) The V8 engines are all interchangeable with each other.
(5) True synonymsare entirely interchangeable .
(6) These two words are almost interchangeable.
(7) These parts are fully interchangeable with those in other machines.
(8) The different thematic groupings are interchangeable,(sentencedict.com) impermanent and contingent.
(9) The terms "sociopath" and "psychopath" are interchangeable.
(10) The camera has two interchangeable lenses.
(11) In the picture are two men, almost interchangeable, working side by side as they dig a ditch.
(12) Its actual pace often seems to him interchangeable with Allegro, both words indicating more about character than speed.
(13) The idea that one person was interchangeable with another suddenly appalled him.
(14) These are interchangeable heel implants for protection in training or extra lift in competition - simply by switching the implant.
(15) Both of these are battery powered with interchangeable heads that can be used for filing and buffing nails.
(16) This makes each contract freely interchangeable with another contract.
(17) Key point: anonymous agents are interchangeable and virtually worthless.
(18) People are not interchangeable parts.
(19) True synonymsare entirely interchangeable ( with one another ).
(20) Energy and mass are equal and interchangeable.
(21) His greatest innovation was the use of interchangeable parts.
(22) We tend to use these terms as if they were freely interchangeable forms of energy.
(23) The terms 'drinking problem' and 'alcohol abuse' are often interchangeable.
(24) In other words(sentencedict.com/interchangeable.html), the definition of political refugee and economic mi grant became interchangeable.
(25) Sails are kept ready rigged, ready for action, and all rigs are interchangeable with all boards.
(26) Gearboxes All Land Rover 4 speed gearboxes, with the exception of the V8 109 inch, are interchangeable.
(27) Versions are available on a huge range of hardware, and the file formats are interchangeable.
(28) Hence the words man, mankind, humanity have come to be treated as interchangeable synonyms.
(29) The most common commodity considered is money, so for practical purposes the term is interchangeable with price.
(30) Similarly, negative existential propositions can be reproduced in terms of, and are theoretically interchangeable with, certain conjunctions of negative singular propositions.
More similar words: interchangeable parts, interchange, changeable, unchangeable, exchangeable, interminable, perchance, merchant, change, manageable, merchandise, exchange, knowledgeable, unmanageable, changeless, in exchange for, exchange rate, climate change, intercom, intercity, intercede, intercept, intercourse, intercessor, intercontinental, sexual intercourse, interminably, overcharge, hanger, handkerchief.