Random good picture Not show
1. The smaller the mind, the greater the conceit. Aesop
2. Conceit is the quicksand of success.
3. The conceit of the woman!
4. Conceit is associated with stupidity and ignorance.
5. Her conceit deluded her into believing she was important.
6. The conceit of that man is incredible!
7. He's full of conceit.
8. Conceit is the enemy of / to progress.
9. There was no bombast or conceit in his speech.
10. Conceit and complacency are the archenemy of unity.
11. Conceit comes from shallowness; arrogance is due to ignorance.
12. A fool is wise in his own conceit.
13. Conceit,in many cases, describes a state of serious emotional insecurity.
14. As conceit makes one lag behind, so modesty helps one make progress.
15. He is all out of conceit with that book; it is so simple.
16. Modesty urges,conceit hinders.
17. The conceit of the man -- comparing his own work with Picasso's!
18. "Your modesty is a cover for your overweening conceit,(sentencedict.com/conceit.html)" she said.
19. The ill-advised conceit of the guardian angel dooms the film from the start.
20. The director's brilliant conceit was to film this tale in black and white.
21. It sounds like the conceit of a Disney movie.
22. I got so sick of his conceit that I threw the damn trophy out.
23. His personal defects are a somewhat hostile reserve, conceit, and a narrow outlook....
24. There is no trace of conceit, arrogance or class consciousness about her.
25. Her book is simply a collection of memories, told without conceit or self-absorption - and therein lies its power.
26. Pamela knew she was a good student, and that was not just a conceit.
27. Error is often the precursor of what is correct, but conceit is the prelude to a fall.
28. She seems to be eaten up with her own conceit.
29. The boar with a flower in his mouth is just a conceit and an obsession.
30. His own marriage was a disastrous threat to this conceit of mastery.
More similar words: conceited, conceive, once in a while, concept, concern, concert, concede, concerning, conception, concentrate, concentrate on, concentrating, concentration, be concerned about, once, at once, once more, all at once, conclude, concrete, conclusion, in conclusion, conciliatory, once upon a time, convince, convinced, consequence, conference, in consequence, convenience.