Random good picture Not show
7. He pleaded not guilty to murdering his former wife.
8. I feel really guilty at forgetting her birthday again.
9. They thought the religious sect was guilty of brainwashing.
10. She's got a terribly guilty conscience about it.
11. He was guilty of assault and battery.
12. In this country, you are innocent until proved guilty.
13. Justice has prevailed; the guilty man has been punished.
14. He was found guilty of forgery.
15. The company were guilty of gross negligence.
16. There is no doubt that he is guilty.
17. The jury returned a unanimous guilty verdict.
18. The jury found the prisoner guilty.
19. He was found guilty of slander against his employers.
20. He was adjudged to be guilty.
21. The Supreme Court judged him guilty.
22. He was found guilty of murder.
23. He was found guilty of obtaining money by deception.
24. The jury found him not guilty.
25. He pleaded guilty to wilful dereliction of duty.
26. John had a guilty look on his face.
27. The preponderance of evidence suggests that he's guilty.
28. The jury reached/returned a unanimous verdict of guilty.
29. The jury has returned a verdict of guilty.
30. The doctor was found guilty of professional misconduct.