Random good picture Not show
(1) Two alert scientists spotted the mistake.
(2) He spotted the carpet with his muddy boots.
(3) You were lucky you spotted the danger in time.
(4) I spotted a well-endowed girl in the audience wearing a tight white T-shirt.
(5) They were spotted after three hours adrift in a dinghy.
(6) They spotted a niche in the market[http://sentencedict.com], with no serious competition.
(7) Evelyn's excellent organisational skills were soon spotted by her employers.
(8) I spotted a shooting star which, to my astonishment, was bright green in colour.
(9) I finally spotted my friend in the crowd.
(10) A sharp-eyed shop assistant spotted the fake.
(11) They spotted the wall with green paint.
(12) I spotted him in the crowd.
(13) On a shelf beneath he spotted a photo album.
(14) I soon spotted what to do.
(15) He spotted her steaming down the corridor towards him.
(16) Meg spotted someone coming out of the building.
(17) He finally spotted just the shirt he wanted.
(18) My sharp-eyed mother had already spotted him.
(19) The thief was spotted by vigilant neighbours.
(20) They spotted armor moving up the valley.
(21) They were spotted cavorting beside the swimming pool.
(22) We spotted a jackrabbit hidden in the brush.
(23) Her drama teacher spotted her ability.
(24) Police spotted the car and gave chase .
(25) I soon spotted what the mistake was.
(26) Our forward patrol has/have spotted the enemy.
(27) A sharp-eyed reader spotted the mistake in yesterday's paper.
(28) Spicer beat a hasty retreat when he spotted me.
(29) His cheeks were spotted with blackheads.
(30) She was wearing a black and white spotted dress.