Random good picture Not show
1. I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is essential to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always grow anything edible.
2. She abandoned law for the fine arts.
3. He abandoned himself to his emotions.
4. He abandoned his daughter to her fate.
5. The company have abandoned their takeover bid.
6. They abandoned the city to the conqueror.
7. A fraud trial involving two homosexual lawyers was abandoned.
8. He claimed that his parents had abandoned him.
9. The plan had to be abandoned on grounds of cost.
10. The project had to be abandoned due to a lack of government funding.
11. The baby had been abandoned by its mother.
12. She never abandoned her attempts to plumb my innermost emotions.
13. By the end of the evening she had abandoned all pretence of being interested.
14. Mr Warnock resigned as the company abandoned a plan to recapitalize.
15. He abandoned his wife and went away with all their money.
16. Jackson has abandoned his old car.
17. They abandoned their lands to the invading forces.
18. The village had been hastily abandoned.
19. The government had abandoned the refugees to their fate.
20. Here and there the rusted hulk of an abandoned car dots the landscape.
21. Every year thousands of unwanted animals are abandoned.
22. After three hours of intermittent rain[sentencedict.com], the game was abandoned.
23. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
24. The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
25. The police are trying to trace the mother of a newborn baby found abandoned outside a hospital.
26. The men were trying to retrieve weapons left when the army abandoned the island.
27. I like a lonely puppet, lost and I follow like a shadow another puppet, never show will not move, was abandoned in the corner of dusty, alone in despair, in a desperate sad, then continue to missing you.
28. There were insuperable obstacles ,[sentencedict.com/abandoned.html] and the plan was abandoned.
29. Is who wasn't careful destroys one named not to leave not the abandoned puppet?
30. Each other just have the tacit understanding, but you let go chose abandoned.
More similar words: abandon, hand on, off and on, depend on, one day, abate, combined, grained, a bad egg, database, unabated, have a ball, band, ban, old-fashioned, Cuban, urban, banquet, husband, banker, done, banking, suburban, donor, be concerned about, hold on, done in, feed on, pardon, donate.