Random good picture Not show
1. Managers must be proactive in identifying and preventing potential problems.
2. Companies are going to have to be more proactive about environmental management.
3. Ability to bring a consistently fresh, lively, proactive approach to developing a sharp, smart, contemporary new venture.
4. We must be reactive rather than proactive, because becoming motivated and taking initiatives involves gaining power.
5. This will require a proactive approach through the preparation of written comments and identifying issues which will be of local interest.
6. The proactive approach involves considerably more effort but is more likely to produce a positive result.
7. Create a proactive cultural awareness of risk issues at corporate and at the individual level.
8. The program thrust local government into a proactive role as a deal maker in economic development projects.
9. The chief means of proactive enforcement is routine sampling, which will bring to light or confirm the existence of persistent pollutions.
10. ProActive Software Inc has named Pat Marriott vice president of market.
11. Soon they began to talk about being proactive in creating such effects.
12. As a proactive enforcer a field man must always be prepared for the unexpected.
13. It is far better to be proactive in doing something and make mistakes than do nothing and be safe.
14. Proactive job search Perhaps as a child you were sent with a list to the corner shop.
15. They see themselves as having both reactive and proactive roles.
16. ProActive will release new versions of its software to meet emerging requirements, but won't sell source code, says Sippl.
17. Hence, the proactive approach will enable an acquiror to select targets from a larger population of companies.
18. Open and proactive, with good communication and presentation skills.
19. Be proactive in reducing voicemail tag.
20. Proactive attitude and ability to manage own time effectively.
21. I want our organization to be less reactive and more proactive.
22. In order to survive the competition a company should be proactive not reactive.
23. Unfortunately, the police have dealt with the problem of car theft in a reactive rather than a proactive way.
24. Both the new managers and their organizations could have been more thoughtful and proactive in managing their first-year learning.
25. The religions which are burgeoning around the world are the ones taking positive(sentencedict.com), proactive stances.
26. In fact, the new conditions of work require a coordinated effort and activities that are much more proactive and far-reaching.
27. This will allow an evaluation of the costs and benefits of a more proactive approach to small firm assistance.
28. Paying that kind of attention to the business of the business is fundamental to aware, proactive leadership.
29. The move provides several benefits: Work can, to a greater extent, be proactive rather than reactive.
30. Such drugs could have important consequences, and we need to be proactive in thinking about them.
More similar words: active, actively, attractive, protective, productive, active transport, approach, activist, activity, detective, objective, subjective, collective, distinctive, perspective, productivity, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, retrospective, irrespective of, action, tactic, didactic, native, motive, reaction, fraction, practice, furtive.