Random good picture Not show
1. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. Joseph Addison
3. Take vigorous exercise for several hours a week.
4. When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
5. He always begins his lessons with a warm-up exercise.
6. The meeting was merely an exercise in damage limitation.
7. Please do that exercise over again.
8. The unaccustomed exercise left him breathless.
9. This exercise improves your coordination, balance, timing and footwork.
10. He seems to dislike any form of exercise.
11. Try to exercise as often as possible.
12. So why your sudden mania for exercise?
13. Swimming is my favourite form of exercise.
14. You should exercise extreme caution when driving in fog.
15. Diet and exercise are equally important.
16. Trainers rub down an athlete after hard exercise.
17. The doctor advised Ken to avoid strenuous exercise.
18. The doctor advised him to take more exercise.
19. Exercise is good for the health.
20. Open-air exercise undoubtedly have lengthened the old man's life.
21. Exercise lessens the risk of heart disease.
22. Exercise your democratic right to vote.
23. Make exercise a part of your daily routine.
24. Avoid strenuous exercise in the evening.sentencedict.com/exercise.html
25. The mind needs exercise as well as the body.
26. You shouldn't exercise on a full stomach.
27. Regular exercise is good for the heart.
28. She sees exercise primarily as an unavoidable chore.
29. Environmentalists attacked the company's ad as a public-relations exercise.
30. Only 10% of American adults engage in regular exercise.
More similar words: exertion, commercial, supercilious, precise, imprecise, precisely, carcinomas, execute, racism, racist, execution, executive, decision, exempt from, fierce, per cent, perceive, overcome, perceived, percolate, merchant, arise, raise, intercede, percentage, perception, wisely, cruise, advise, comprise.