Random good picture Not show
1. In a multicultural society is it not anomalous to have a blasphemy law which only protects one religious faith?
2. He is in an anomalous position as the only part-time worker in the firm.
3. For years this anomalous behaviour has baffled scientists.
4. They couldn't find an explanation for the seemingly anomalous results of the experiment.
5. The creation of these two kingdoms seems quite anomalous at the earlier conquest phase, as has hitherto been assumed.
6. Although the visitor's position is anomalous, it provides a valuable machinery for resolving internal disputes which should not be lost.
7. Although not the only source of mystical power, anomalous phenomena are often given special treatment if they are difficult to classify.
8. In fact, the anomalous status gave him greater leeway.
9. Anomalous ammonites: the Cretaceous genus Nipponites.
10. Let it be agreed that the doctrine is anomalous.
11. These anomalous properties of water may turn out to be of considerable importance in the preparation of homoeopathic remedies.
12. This phenomenon may also explain some of our anomalous fossil distributions and extinctions.
13. Except in the extreme and anomalous calm of the Sargasso Sea, big floating seaweeds would simply be broken to pieces.
14. The anomalous heat is thought to be due to solar energy, which penetrates the surface ice in spring and warms the depths.
15. The coincidence of those anomalous ideas was bound to upset many previously held notions about art and photography.
16. In their anomalous behaviour electric arcs seemed to defy Ohm's Law and she discovered the cause of this.
17. This has the apparently anomalous result that both the policeman and the defendant are using force lawfully.
18. The result of this anomalous position has been that the majority of the disabled have had to suffer great financial hardship.
19. Anomalous proteins engaged in support of this tumorigenic regulatory environment most probably represent optimal intervention targets in a heterogeneous population of cancer cells.
20. Anomalous collocation results when two or more semantically incompatible words are combined in a syntagmatic structure.
21. Group B, on the other hand[sentencedict.com], seems a little anomalous.
22. They were a decent lot and I was glad that they accepted me despite my anomalous position.
23. Consequently what does not fit neatly into existing experience is anomalous and apt to seem mystically dangerous.
24. And as no-one takes the paradigm seriously, no-one is troubled to try to find an explanation for the seemingly anomalous data.
25. She became worried about the appearance of the place, about her cooking, and about her anomalous position in the household.
26. This would force them to testify, but would make this area of the law anomalous.
27. Claudius made two other arrangements which seem at first sight to be highly anomalous.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. They represent extreme cases of female aggressiveness, male nurturance, and other seemingly anomalous behavior.
29. The experimental results show the efficiency of the BGP Anomalous Traffic Generator.
30. Objective Decrease mothers andchildrens complications and death rate whose glucose metabolism is anomalous during gestation period.
More similar words: anomalously, anomaly, jealous, zealous, jealousy, malodorous, nomadic, aloud, valour, no matter, deal out, carcinomas, megalomania, onomatopoeia, anonymous, anonymously, blouse, venomous, callous, analogous, perilous, malicious, autonomous, libelous, credulous, nebulous, fabulous, querulous, marvelous, incredulous.