Random good picture Not show
1) Relative to atypical antipsychotic use, conventional antipsychotic use was associated with a higher risk for death at all time points.
2) The economy of the province was atypical because it was particularly small.
3) The sociable behaviour of lions is considered atypical of the cat family.
4) Nor does this national trend appear to be atypical.
5) These include leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, and atypical lymphocytes.
6) Their housing situation is not atypical, even for this affluent suburb.
7) What was atypical about Edinburgh was the large number of women recruited to the trade of compositor.
8) This bird is atypical of most species here in that it does not build a nest.
9) But Androcles was atypical in that he decided to do some-thing about his predicament: to escape.
10) Such letters of complaint are atypical; the foundation usually receives nothing but praise and admiration for our work.
11) They are also quite atypical of large-company manager-subordinate relations in traditional firms.
12) The newer, so-called atypical medicines are helping change the face of mental illness, experts agree.
13) The patients mainly manifested the signs of atypical pneumonia.
14) Presence of atypical glandular cells on Papanicolaou smear.
15) In many ways, Google's Dodgeball acquisition was atypical.
16) What is the difference between influenza and atypical pneumonia?
17) He was an atypical English schoolboy.
18) Pathology quiz case 1 Atypical fibroxanthoma of the auricle.
19) EEG may be atypical in some children administered AEDs.
20) Atypical cervical lesions are evaluated with colposcopy and biopsy.
21) Risperidone is an effective first-line atypical antipsychotic agent.
22) Objective To study the diagnostic value of infective atypical pneumonia ( IAP ) on CT.
23) High school students who do volunteer work are not atypical.
24) Their reasons for adopting this view differed somewhat, but we can take Galileo's position as not atypical.
25) The firms involved are often multinational in a way that is atypical of most other financial markets.
26) We report photographic follow-up of patients with 3 or more clinically atypical naevi and 20 or more benign naevi.
27) And the peanut, which will not be mentioned again,(http://sentencedict.com/atypical.html) is an atypical legume.
28) Almost all the examples he gives for a restriction of client participation are atypical of a community work situation.
29) We followed up 116 patients each with 3 or more clinically atypical naevi for at least 5 years.
30) The pharmacology of clozapine has been closely scrutinized for some time because of the drug's atypical effects.
More similar words: typical, typically, tropical, microscopically, safety pin, picayune, despicable, perspicacious, logical, musical, magical, medical, cynical, radical, comically, ethical, logically, mystical, clinical, cynically, basically, surgical, physical, whimsical, vertical, critical, radically, chemical, illogical, classical.