Synonym: avow. Similar words: vouch, voucher, favour, ouch, touch, couch, crouch, endeavour. Meaning: v. admit openly and bluntly; make no bones about.
Random good picture Not show
1. He offered to avouch his innocence with his sword.
2. Millions were ready to avouch the exact contrary.
3. We can avouch for the quality.
4. I'll avouch for that girl;she has promised to be good.
5. This is the avouch of this leader.
6. Let this man in, we'll avouch for him.
7. I avouch for that girl; she has promised to be good.
8. I am willing to employ your friend if you will avouch his integrity.
More similar words: vouch, voucher, favour, ouch, touch, couch, crouch, endeavour, touch on, touch up, in touch, in favour of, favourable, touchdown, untouched, slouching, unfavourable, couch potato, keep in touch, untouchability, keep in touch with, devout, devour, fervour, nervous, avow, nervously, favor, havoc, avoid.