Random good picture Not show
1. We are averse to such noisy surroundings.
2. He seems to be averse to hard work.
3. I was not averse to fighting with any boy who challenged me.
4. I am not averse to a dance party and a good mean after a week's hard work.
5. Some banks are risk averse .
6. The minister is averse to/from flattery.
7. He was averse to any change.
8. He's not averse to publicity, of the right kind.
9. I'm not averse to a drop of whisky after dinner.
10. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I'm not averse to the occasional cigar.
11. She was so self-conceited that she was averse to all advice from others.
12. Few MPs are averse to the attention of the media.
13. I mentioned it to Kate and she wasn't averse to the idea.
14. Also retailers may be risk averse.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Self-defeating organizations are, by definition, averse to the truth.
16. They are not averse to telling jokes against themselves.
17. Top left: Rachel isn't averse to peeling paint or chipped objetsd'art.
18. It is not averse to eating any small fish it may come across during its night time forays.
19. They may crave what their stomach is averse to; indecisive.
20. Again like his enemies, however, he was not averse to speeding up the process.
21. He wasn't averse to the odd one-night quality poke, of course, but that was that.
22. Select chores that the child is not overly averse to doing.
23. Since Schoenberg's day, modernism has has not been averse to self-serving diatribes.
24. He is interested in the spirit of the play, and he is not averse to throwing in an anachronism or two if he thinks it will help underscore a point.
25. And there was Matthew Prescott, too: she was by no means averse to him.
26. It is difficult for firms to identify those who are good managers, and those who are not overly risk averse.
27. He gambles on football, thinks Las Vegas is heavenly and isn't averse to extensive investment in the stock market.
28. With a background of socialism, these PTAs were not averse to spending public money on promoting public transport.
29. Mrs Murray has chosen Sir Thomas for her daughter Rosalie, who is not averse to becoming the mistress of his estate.
30. This proud, but humiliated, most complicated of politicians was not averse to flattery.
More similar words: traverse, verse, oversee, adverse, perverse, reverse, inverse, diverse, converse, universe, persevere, aversion, conversely, perseverance, intersperse, per se, terse, jersey, disperse, immerse, supersede, persecute, immersed, intersect, undersell, waver, avert, cadaver, average, slavery.