Random good picture Not show
1. Avoid unhealthy foods such as hamburger and chips.
2. His eyeballs were an unhealthy yellow.
3. His skin had an unhealthy greyish tinge.
4. They looked poor and unhealthy.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. He had an unhealthy interest in disease and death.
6. That book is unhealthy reading for a child.
7. Terrorist attacks made our position very unhealthy.
8. Gareth had an unhealthy interest in death.
9. He had an unhealthy appearance.
10. His face took on an unhealthy whitish hue.
11. Her cheeks had an unhealthy pallor.
12. I'm quite unhealthy really.
13. Frank has developed what I would term an unhealthy relationship with these people.
14. MacGregor believes it is unhealthy to lead a life with no interests beyond politics.
15. The sick boy had an unhealthy flush and must have contracted pneumonia.
16. He worked in the notoriously unhealthy environment of a coal mine.
17. Eye problems can indicate an unhealthy lifestyle with subsequent suppression of the immune system.
18. Under the microscope[sentencedict.com], human testicular tissue often looks unhealthy.
19. She looked pale, thin, and unhealthy.
20. This is the unhealthy kind of denial.
21. Eating all that junk food is really unhealthy.
22. James was a thin, pale, unhealthy child.
23. There's something rather unhealthy about this particular game.
24. Finally, restricting has the inevitable consequence of spreading unhealthy fear throughout an organization.
25. There was an unhealthy flush across his lean face and a wild look in his eyes.
26. Next to his tanned face, hers seemed pallid and unhealthy.
27. The doctor examined the child and said she was unhealthy.
28. The redundancy of skilled and experienced workers is a terrible waste and a clear sign of an unhealthy economy.
29. People living in Surrey Street say they are tired of an unhealthy eyesore in their midst.
30. People who are very overweight tend to be more unhealthy than others.
More similar words: healthy, wealthy, stealthy, health, healthcare, wealth, stealthily, commonwealth, filthy, pinhead, maidenhead, although, dealt, fealty, heal, appeal to, unhappy, inherit, inherent, inheritor, inherently, pithy, worthy, earthy, apathy, lengthy, empathy, with young, allopathy, sympathy.