Random good picture Not show
1. He was grappling with an alligator in a lagoon.
2. Alligator lives in the rivers and lakes in the hot wet parts of America and China.
3. Percilla the Monkey Girl married the Alligator Man.
4. They had alligator tail but it was tough.
5. Then we saw the alligator swell up.
6. It could be the size of an alligator.
7. Alligator saw; a tree stump chipper; and even a bouncy castle!
8. He held the cap with an alligator roach clip, they cooked up with his propane lighter.
9. It was my idea of what an alligator might find appealing.
10. The alligator, though pursued for its hide and much reduced in numbers,(sentencedict.com) is not in present danger of extinction.
11. A rare albino alligator arrived at the Wild Animal Park yesterday and immediately went into hiding.
12. Instead of sitting on the Alligator, you sit in it, with your legs stretched forward.
13. An alligator head in profile juts up at the top, its darting red tongue thrusting out sideways.
14. After the restart it took Red Alligator longer to break clear of the freshmen.
15. The alligator had been in quarantine for a few weeks at the zoo.
16. No call alligator long mouth till you pass him.
17. All the government shoes are made of alligator hide.
18. Alligator skin is five times more costlier than leather.
19. An alligator dressed as an ostrich was chasing me.
20. She wandered off to play with her toy alligator.
21. You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
22. The alligator showed its snout before submerging.
23. Barrier cells in gills of the alligator gar.
24. The liver of Alligator sinensis was formed by the endodermal epithelia invigilated from the edge of foregut door and by surrounding mesoderm during early stages of pre-natal development.
25. The Chinese alligator is smaller, rarely exceeding 7 feet (2.1 m) in length.
26. None the less, park officials are giving some thought to providing a female companion for the albino alligator, Boyer said.
27. You know you're old when someone compliments you on your alligator shoes, and you're barefoot. Phyllis Diller
28. A temporary net has been put up over the pond and swampy area that was built for the white-skinned alligator.
29. George was in tennis shorts and a shirt with an alligator emblem.
30. DNA extraction from different specimens is the foundation of conservation genetics. It is difficult to extract total DNA from tannage of Chinese alligator with usual method.
More similar words: investigator, obligation, navigate, instigate, hooligan, mitigation, investigate, investigation, belligerent, orator, senator, educator, operator, predator, narrator, aleatory, elevator, regulator, migratory, indicator, regulatory, legislator, laboratory, coordinator, conciliatory, refrigerator, gubernatorial, administrator, bigamy, cigarette.