Random good picture Not show
1. In his hurry to leave, he forgot his passport.
2. A passport that is out of date is invalid.
3. May I see ur passport, please?
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. I need to renew my passport this year.
5. He applied for a passport.
6. You must hand over your passport before you leave.
7. He examined her passport and stamped it.
8. You can't leave the country without a passport.
9. The customs officer inspected my passport suspiciously.
10. She forwarded them a copy of her British passport.
11. I can't find my passport.
12. Inside the passport was a folded slip of paper.
13. My passport expires next week.
14. Officials type each passport number into a computer.
15. The possession of a passport is essential for foreign travel.
16. They advise that a passport be carried with you at all times.
17. The average turnaround for a passport application is six working days.
18. I lost my passport.
19. I've misplaced my passport.
20. My passport is missing.
21. You should take your passport with you when changing money.
22. You'll have to get a passport[sentencedict.com], and you'll also need a visa.
23. Keep your passport in a secure place .
24. Can I see your passport, please Miss.
25. Bring some form of identification, preferably a passport.
26. My passport has run out.
27. He had a nasty moment when he thought he'd lost his passport.
28. She was born in New York and has an American passport.
29. Quite a number of young people maintain that money is a passport to happiness.
30. I was just ferreting around in my drawer for my passport.
More similar words: transport, transportation, active transport, pass, pass by, pass on, pass away, pass out, passage, encompass, passenger, port, pass through, import, export, support, report, portion, airport, portray, portrait, supporter, report on, reporter, portfolio, supportive, importune, important, reporting, in support of.