Random good picture Not show
1) The elderly man is quite energetic.
2) An elderly cousin had left her a small legacy.
3) Without help, many elderly people would be left isolated.
4) They are talking about elderly pursuits.
5) Caring for elderly relatives requires considerable moral courage.
6) Her grandmother is elderly and infirm.
7) Many elderly people continue to have satisfying sexual relationships.
8) This group is chiefly made up of elderly people.
9) Violent crimes against the elderly are fortunately very uncommon.
10) The nurse disrobed the elderly patient expertly.
11) Vicious thugs attacked an elderly man.
12) An elderly patient was sitting in her.
13) Millions of elderly people live in poverty .
14) She took them to visit her sedate,[http://sentencedict.com/elderly.html] elderly cousins.
15) Many of those most affected are elderly.
16) She was too elderly and infirm to remain at home.
17) The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
18) Some people looking after elderly parents have trouble with the role reversal involved.
19) Police have condemned the theft from an elderly widow as despicable.
20) The thief tricked his way into an elderly woman's home.
21) Some elderly people suffer from iron deficiency in their diet.
22) In recent years the average hospital stay for elderly patients has decreased.
23) An elderly man from Hull has confounded doctors by recovering after he was officially declared dead.
24) If you are elderly or physically disabled, massage can be beneficial.
25) Elderly people easily become socially isolated.
26) She's looking after an elderly relative.
27) With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
28) It was a strange conjunction — the prim serious young Queen and the elderly, cynical Whig.
29) The paper calls for an urgent shake-up in the system for looking after the elderly.
30) We must ensure proper standards of care for the elderly.
More similar words: elder, underlying, formerly, properly, builder, shareholder, wanderlust, wilderness, bewilderment, yield, field, overlook, early, fairly, nearly, not nearly, similarly, regularly, particularly, early warning, wander, under, order, rider, derive, leader, tender, render, powder, in order.