Random good picture Not show
1. Nearly all the tractors operate on diesel oil.
2. Nearly all the members attended the conference.
3. It isn't nearly so easy as you think.
4. The list of endangered species includes nearly 600 fishes.
5. After three scoops the jar was nearly empty.
6. The investigation continued for nearly three years.
7. It took nearly two hours to get here.
8. The defensive team nearly equipoised the offensive team.
9. Hiroshima was nearly obliterated by the atomic bomb.
10. The descent of the mountain took nearly two hours.
11. The boy nearly fell into the river.
12. I nearly fell asleep while he was droning on!
13. He nearly died of exposure on the cold mountain.
14. Just a second - I've nearly finished.
15. Though nearly twenty he was barely literate.
16. The child had such a fever he nearly died.
17. Denmark recycles nearly 85% of its paper.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. I gave up smoking nearly ten years ago.
19. The audience was nearly all men.
20. Nigeria has a population of nearly 100 million.
21. I've worked here for nearly two years.
22. It's been nearly three months since my last haircut.
23. Resistance to change has nearly destroyed the industry.
24. The tab for the campaign was nearly $500 million.
25. He's nearly as tall as you are.
26. I nearly died when I saw him there .
27. The national railway system has nearly all been electrified.
28. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.
29. Although he's nearly 80, he is still very active.
30. It was so windy the tent nearly blew away!
More similar words: not nearly, early, early warning, regularly, similarly, particularly, nearby, on earth, near to, far and near, year after year, neat, sneak, garlic, one another, Charlie, fairly, beneath, parlance, formerly, elderly, properly, underlying, one after another, wear, tear, year, gear, hear, rear.