Random good picture Not show
1. Priests promise to forego the pleasures of the flesh.
2. Keen skiers are happy to forego a summer holiday to go skiing.
3. Effectively, the legislature agreed to forego the extended debate and process of negotiation over appropriations that normally occurred.
4. Today forego a grudge. Forgive those who hurt you.
5. Mickey agreed to forego his holiday.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. This was a delight he could not forego.
7. Or else he would forego his mortal nature.
8. Here, three Santas forego their sleighs in favor of an underground commute.
9. People tend to forego sleep in order to make time for a work-out or other daily activities and it is often overlooked as an important factor in the battle of the bulge.
10. Mickey agreed to forego his holiday for the new project.
11. I forego the cod tongues: just thinking about how they extract them makes me slightly queasy.
12. Neither women nor men have to forego satisfying sexual relationships because of advancing age.
13. Due to a complete lack of interest in reading, our staff has decided to forego reviewing books this week.
14. Furthermore, in a five-match Test series one of the northern or midland venues must forego.
15. The shareholders are betting on future dividends and would rather forego them today.
16. The playing bondholders were also asked to pay the new extra, voluntary subscription and non-players had to forego their meagre interest.
17. The word foresee takes an e in the middle, but you can write either forgo or forego.
18. He has his Winter too of pale disfeature , or else he would forego his mortal nature.
19. But for a large number of medium and small enterprises it just means that they simply have to forego investment opportunities.
20. Inflation expectations are implied by the extra return investors demand to forego against future price increases.
21. A age ago I have to go lacking the forego favorite flavor.
22. Many top managers have expressed the a willingness to trim their salaries and forego forgo bonuses.
23. The two housebreakers in his cartoon are ready to forego precious stones for precious fuel.
24. On the other hand, few devotees of wine were willing to forego their beverage.
25. Well , why didn't you tell me this before we decided forego R & amp; D.
26. They have people who over-consume health care, and pay too much for it, together with people who forego the most basic and essential care for financial and other reasons.
More similar words: alter ego, negotiate, be good at, category, negotiation, region, regard, regain, regime, regular, pregnant, regional, register, regiment, regulate, regularly, pregnancy, regulator, irregular, regarding, as regards, sore, more, core, whore, regulatory, regressive, gregarious, in regard to, regardless.